My Covenant of Blessings by Tammy Lang Jensen

Just as the willow tree weeps, and the oak tree stands; you will provide shade for my people.

My Covenant of Blessings by Tammy Lang Jensen
Just as the willow tree weeps, and the oak tree stands; you will provide shade for my people.

There will be a shelter to give shade from the heat by day, and refuge and protection from the storm and the rain (Isaiah 4:6).

The Lord himself watches over you! The Lord stands beside you as your protective shade (Psalm 121:5).

The Lord is a safe tower, a high refuge upon a mountain. For the mountains may move and the hills disappear, but even then my faithful love for you will remain. My covenant of blessings will never be broken, says the Lord, who has mercy on you. (Isaiah 54:10). Even in the valley low, are the deepest pit of hell; I will not forsake you. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me (Psalm 23:4).

I will comfort you like a mother with a suckling child. I will bear you up on my pinons, I will carry you safely home. I go before you and make your crooked paths straight and your rough places smooth. I will extend your tent pegs. Enlarge the place of your tent; stretch out the curtains of your dwellings, spare not; lengthen your cords and strengthen your pegs (Isaiah 54:2). I will take you Lord throughout the world, your word will give me strength.

All the nations you have made will come and worship before you Lord; they will bring glory to your name (Psalm 86:9). Bow down you restless people, seek God before it’s too late. Turn from your wicked ways, humble yourselves and seek me. Then I will hear your cries, and heal your land. Then I will bring shade from the sun, and rain for the sand. I will open rivers on the bare Heights, and springs in the midst of the valleys; I will make the wilderness a pool of water, and the dry land fountains of water (Isaiah 41:18). In that day your children will be like gushers of water. Overflowing in all they do, rich in the spirit and kind in their heart.

Ready and able for any task I assign. The oil of anointing and the weight of the truth will weigh heavy on them. I am a generational God, and I have raised you and your seed up for a time such as this. You will be blessed in the city and blessed in the country. The fruit of your womb will be blessed, and the crops of your land and the young of your livestock— The calves of your herds and the lambs of your flocks. All these blessings will come on you if you obey the Lord your God (Deuteronomy 28:2-4)....

Tammy Lang Jensen


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget