Over Your Circumstances by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. The enemy would have you think that he towers over you, over your children, over your circumstances.

Over Your Circumstances by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. The enemy would have you think that he towers over you, over your children, over your circumstances. This is a lie, Dear One. I am He who TOWERS over your enemies. 

I am a STRONG TOWER to all who come to Me. I am the Secret Place. I am your Place of Refuge. You have run to Me and are safe; Your head is lifted up ABOVE your enemies for you are IN Me and I in you. You are hidden in Christ, the solid Rock.

Though the winds of adversity blow all around you, these walls of Salvation are impenetrable. You are seated within this mighty Wall of protection, seated at My Right Hand. Do you see, Beloved? You are HIGH ABOVE any principality or power, or rulers of darkness, or spiritual wickedness in high places; above ALL demonic beings.

You look DOWN upon your enemies in TRIUMPH. You will NEVER be moved from this Place, My Child. It was purchased for you forever at the Cross. So be not afraid of bad news, My Warrior. Do not be moved. I am your Strength. A mighty Fortress is your God. A Bulwark never failing. Be strong and courageous, My Child. My Spirit shall make your heart steady. Do not fear, Beloved. See from My perspective. I am your Guardian and Protector. NOTHING is higher than I AM. I am causing you to look down in TRIUMPH upon your enemy. "Tremble not, fear no ill, they shall not overpower you. This world's prince may still scowl fierce as he will, he can harm you none; He's judged; the Deed is done; just One Word can fell him." The Valiant One has fought for you and won!
 ........................................................................................
Impenetrable: incapable of being penetrated or pierced.Impossible to pass through
Bulwark: Guardian, Protector, wall, rampart, fortification

...Proverbs 18:10 The Name of the Lord is a strong tower; The righteous run to it and are safe.
...Psalm 112:6For the righteous will never be moved; he will be remembered forever.7He is not afraid of bad news;his heart is firm, trusting in the Lord.8His heart is steady; he will not be afraid, until he looks down in triumph on his adversaries.

...Psalm 27:5 For in the time of trouble He shall hide me in His pavilion: in the Secret Place of His tabernacle shall He hide me; He shall set me up upon a rock.6 And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me:

...Psalm 91:1He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.2I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust.
...Isaiah 60:18 Violence shall no more be heard in your land, devastation or destruction within your borders; you shall call your walls Salvation (Yeshua-Jesus), and your gates Praise.

...Ephesians 2:6And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with Him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus,
...Colossians 3:2Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things. 3For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God.

Support AbidingTV today, we are nonprofit TV ministry.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget