Morning of A Golden Tree by Tammy Lang Jensen

I am not sure what the golden tree did to me, but it emptied me of myself. However, you are not in the flesh but in the spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you.

Morning of A Golden Tree by Tammy Lang Jensen
I had a beautiful vision this morning of a golden tree all illuminated with light. A river appeared to flow beneath it and out from it. 

The Lord said, “Flowing from this tree are signs, wonders and miracles; ask it what you will.” As I excitedly approached the tree thinking wow this is it. I can ask for all my hopes, dreams, family and healing.

Suddenly I was overcome and heard the Lord. It seems it is impossible to stand before this tree and ask for our own selfish wants and desires, as worthy as they may seem. I felt it was imparting the true heart of an intercessor to me. I began to pray for every person on the face of the earth to have a true revelation of who Jesus Christ really is. That we would plunder the enemies camp and steal back every soul.

That the Lord would send missionaries into all four corners of the world. That there would not be one house undiscovered to the Lord. That holy rain would fall from heaven, and with only one drop to the forehead and people would search for Jesus. I am not sure what the golden tree did to me, but it emptied me of myself. However, you are not in the flesh but in the spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you.

But if anyone does not have the spirit of Christ, he does not belong to him (Romans 8:9). In the middle of the street on either side of the river was the tree of life, bearing twelve kinds of fruit, yielding its fruit every month; and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations (Revelation 22:2). We should all long to approach the tree of life, it will teach us in all our ways. The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life, and he who is wise wins souls (Proverbs 11:30). A soothing tongue is a tree of life, but perversion in it crushes the spirit (Proverbs 15:4). Speak life, speak love, and pray for your nation.

Don’t wait for someone else to do it, all power and authority is in your hand through Christ Jesus. He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes, I will grant to eat of the tree of life which is in the paradise of God (Revelation 2:7). Blessed are those who wash their robes, so that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter by the gates into the city. Woe, unto those outside, the dogs, sorcerers, immoral persons, murderers, idolaters, liars, and all those who practice injustice. Come away from the world, and come to Christ. This is not our home, we are simply passing through....

Tammy Lang Jensen



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget