We Have a Covenant of Oneness by Deborah Waldron Fry

I AM the Divine Bridegroom who gave His life and His Blood for His Bride. You have entered into this Holy Covenant with Me by Grace through faith.

We Have a Covenant of Oneness by Deborah Waldron Fry
“Beloved.  Do not weep, My Precious One.  We have a covenant of Oneness.

We have a NEW covenant.  We have a BLOOD covenant, My Child.

I AM the Divine Bridegroom who gave His life and His Blood for His Bride.  You have entered into this Holy Covenant with Me by Grace through faith.

It is not a small thing, Dear One, but the most important act in the history of mankind.  The enemy has attempted to keep this knowledge from the world.

Ahhh, but My Spirit is revealing this hidden Mystery in these last days.  It is no longer hidden from you, My Bride.

The veil has been taken away from your eyes and your heart.  You have entered into a new identity.  The old man has passed away, you are a new creation.

The Two have become One.  NOTHING can separate us.  The Blood of the Lamb runs in your veins now.  You are no longer your own but have been bought with a great Price.

You are flesh of My Flesh.  You are My Beloved and I AM yours.  I AM He who cannot lie, I AM He who cannot be unfaithful.

I AM He who gave everything for you, My Love.  I AM Spirit and you are spirit.  I have set My Seal upon your heart.  I have freed you from the constraints of this world.

Do not fear what the future holds.  My Love is stronger than death.  The world will see that we are Perfectly One and you shall be a testimony of My Faithfulness.

I shall wipe the tears from your eyes and replace them with joy unspeakable and full of Glory.  Forever, I AM your Bridegroom King!”

ONENESS:  The quality or state or fact of being one: as in integrity, wholeness, harmony, sameness, identity, unity, union.

(The Glory of the New Covenant)…. And even to this day when Moses is read, a veil covers their hearts.  But whenever anyone turns to the Lord, the VEIL IS TAKEN AWAY.  Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom,”    2 Corinthians 3:15-17.

Note Paul writes “FOR THIS CAUSE A MAN SHALL LEAVE HIS FATHER AND MOTHER, AND SHALL BE JOINED TO HIS WIFE; AND THE TWO SHALL BECOME ONE FLESH.  This mystery (in NT something previously hidden, but now made known by God’s Spirit) is great; but I am speaking with reference to Christ and the church,”   Ephesians 5:31-32.

“The glory that You have given Me I have given to them, that they may be one even as We are ONE, I in them and You in Me, that they may become perfectly one, so that the world may know that You sent Me and loved them even as You loved Me,”   John 17:22-23.

“Set me as a seal upon Your heart, as a seal upon Your arm, for love is strong as death, jealousy is fierce as the grave.  Its flashes are flashes of fire, the very flame of the Lord,”   Song of Solomon 8:6.



~ Deborah Waldron Fry


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget