I Drew You Out of Many Waters by Deborah Waldron Fry

His plans for you are vain, empty, and futile.

I Drew You Out of Many Waters by Deborah Waldron Fry
“Beloved.  Fear not.  I have taken you; I drew you out of many waters.

To you who have a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not.  You are Mine.  I do not abandon My Own nor will I forget your inheritance.

I know the thoughts of the enemy and his evil plots.  They are nothing in My sight.  His plans for you are vain, empty, and futile.

My judgment is righteous.  I AM FOR you, Dear One, and NEVER against you.  You have been born again by the Spirit, you are the Upright in Heart.

I will stand against those who do evil against you.  I will stand against those who take advantage of you.

I AM your Help in times of need.  If your foot slips, My compassion and Lovingkindness holds you up.

When anxious thoughts plague your mind, My Comforts will delight you.  Yes, My Love.

You are SAFE in Me.  Though the enemy bands together against the lives of My Children and condemns the innocent to death, I AM your High Tower and Defense and the Rock of your refuge.

His throne of destruction has been brought down and destroyed at the Cross.  For you wrestle not against flesh and blood, but principalities and powers, rulers of darkness and spiritual wickedness in high places.

Be strong and courageous, My Warrior Bride.  I will deliver you from your strong enemy, and from those who hate you, from those who are too mighty for you.

Though the enemy confronts you in the day of calamity, I AM your stay.  I AM the Judge of the earth, rising up, shining forth in Glory on your behalf.

I AM strengthening the feeble hands, and steadying the knees that give way; to those with fearful hearts, I say, “Be strong, do not fear; your Savior has come.””

STAY:  Support; Something one relies upon.

“He sent from on high, He took me; He drew me out of many waters.  He delivered me from my strong enemy, and from those who hated me, for they were too mighty for me.  They confronted me in the day of my calamity, but the LORD was my stay,”   Psalm 18:16-18.

“Strengthen the feeble hands, steady the knees that give way; say to those with fearful hearts,“  Be strong, do not fear; your God will come, He will come with vengeance; with divine retribution He will come to save you,”   Isaiah 35:3-4.

“For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places,”    Ephesians 6:12.

“Unless the Lord had given me help, I would soon have dwelt in the silence of death.   When I said, “My foot is slipping,” Your unfailing love, Lord, supported me.  When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought me joy,”   Psalm 94:17-19.



~ Deborah Waldron Fry

Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget