Do Not Lose Hope by Deborah Waldron Fry

Am I not the Way Maker? Oh yes, My Child. I have never failed you before and I will not fail you now.

Do Not Lose Hope by Deborah Waldron Fry
“Beloved.  Do you know there is a Lion who sings over you?  Do not lose hope.  What I have done in the past, I will do again.

Am I not the Way Maker?  Oh yes, My Child.  I have never failed you before and I will not fail you now.

I have moved mountains for you and I will do it again.  I AM He who is faithful and true.

Even now, My Spirit is confirming that you are a Child of the Most High God.  You have the heart of a Lion, My Warrior Bride.

No ordinary or tame Lion, oh no, My Love.  I AM the Lion of Judah, your Fierce Protector.

I AM your Dread Champion.  The devil is no match for Me and he is no match for you.  My Spirit dwells, abides, inhabits every cell of your being. In Me, you live and move and have your being.

You have the heart of a Warrior.  If your God be for you, who shall stand against you, Dear One?  I AM He who sticks closer than a brother.

I AM your body Guard, your Shield, your Defender, your Savior.  I will not be restrained by anyone or anything when it comes to My Beloved.

I AM fighting your battles.  I AM your Strong Champion.  Even now My Mighty Roar is filling the atmosphere around you.

A thousand may fall at your side, and ten thousand at your right hand; but it shall not come near you.

At the Sound of My Voice every mountain trembles and becomes a plain before you.  This is the Mighty Battle Cry of Grace.

Every chain is broken, every high thing that exalts itself against you shall be brought down.

Fear not, Beloved, at the Sound of My Voice, every knee shall bow.  Nothing can separate you from My Love.

My Love is the POWER you wield!  The LORD your God is in your midst, a Mighty One who will save; I AM the LION OF JUDAH singing VICTORY over you!

FIERCE:  Unrestrained nature; wild or turbulent in force, action, or intensity: vehement, intense, or strong.

PROTECTOR:  One who protects and shields another from harm; bulwark, defender, savior, advocate, bodyguard, champion, friend, guard

Jeremiah 20:11
“But the LORD is with me like a mighty warrior,”   NIV.
“But the LORD is with me like a fearsome Warrior,”   BSB.
“But the LORD is with me like a dread Champion,”   NAS.
“But the LORD is with me to help me like an awe-inspiring Warrior,”   NET.
“But Yahweh is with me as an awesome mighty One: therefore my persecutors shall stumble, and they shall not prevail,”   WEB.

“For “‘In Him we live and move and have our being’; as even some of your own poets have said,‘For we are indeed His offspring,’”   Acts 17:28.

“A thousand may fall at your side, and ten thousand at your right hand;But it shall not come near you,  “ Psalm 91:7.

“The LORD your God is in your midst, a Mighty One who will save; He will rejoice over you with gladness; He will quiet you by His love; He will exult over you with loud singing,”    Zephaniah 3:17.



~ Deborah Waldron Fry


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget