Just Breathe, Beloved! by Deborah Waldron Fry

You shall not drown in the sea of despair, My Child. I AM your Rescuer. My promises are YES and AMEN. Keep breathing, My Love.

Just Breathe, Beloved! by Deborah Waldron Fry
“Just breathe, Beloved.  You have been holding your breath.

Though you know My Promises, you have considered them too hard to attain.

A spirit of fear has gripped your soul.  My Holy Spirit in you is the Breath of God Almighty.

I have come to bring you Life.  You shall not drown in the sea of despair, My Child.  I AM your Rescuer.  My promises are YES and AMEN.  Keep breathing, My Love.

You will not run out of Breath.  You are in Me and I in you.  My Breath gives you LIFE.  You are born of the Spirit.  Those born of the Spirit are like the Wind.

The world will hear your Sound, but will not know where you came from and where you are going.

Surely I AM your Helper; I AM the Sustainer of your soul.  Though you feel that the darkness will overwhelm you and the light around you is as night, I AM with you.

Even the darkness is not dark to Me and the night is as bright as day.  I AM breathing NEW LIFE into you.  I AM reviving you, My Bride.

I AM giving you resuscitation with the Holy Kiss of the Son.  Breathe in the atmosphere of heaven once again, Beloved.

I AM here, My Child, I AM with you always.  In Me, you live and move and have your being.  Fear not.  The Spirit of God has made you, and the Breath of the Almighty gives you Life.”

HOLD YOUR BREATH: Longman Dictionary:  To deliberately not breathe out.  To try not to make a sound because you do not want to be noticed.  To say that you do not expect something to happen, even though someone has said it will.

MOUTH TO MOUTH RESUSCITATION: The act of assisting or stimulating respiration, a metabolic process referring to the overall exchange of gases in the body, where a RESCUER presses his mouth against that of the victim and blows air into the person’s lungs.

RUACH Ha-Kodesh: Holy Spirit: Hebrew: Spirit, wind, breath.

“The God that made the world and all things therein, He, being Lord of heaven and earth, dwells not in temples made with hands; neither is He served by men’s hands, as though He needed anything, seeing He Himself gives to all life, and breath, and all things,”   Acts 17:24.

“The Spirit of God has made me, and the breath of the Almighty gives me life,”   Job 33:4.

“Surely God is my Helper; Yahweh is the sustainer of my soul,”   Psalm 54:4.

“That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.  Do not be amazed that I said to you, ‘You must be born again.’  The wind blows where it wishes and you hear the sound of it, but do not know where it comes from and where it is going; so is everyone who is born of the Spirit,”   John 3:6-8.

“However, when the Spirit of truth comes, He will guide you into all truth.  For He will not speak on His own, but He will speak what He hears, and He will declare to you what is to come,”   John 16:13.

“Let him kiss me with the kisses of His mouth!  For Your love is more delightful than wine,”   Song of Solomon 1:2.



~ Deborah Waldron Fry

Support AbidingTV today, we are nonprofit TV ministry.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget