My Faithful Warrior by Deborah Waldron Fry

"My Faithful Warrior. Do not fear. Your prayers and declarations of faith are impacting the kingdom of darkness.

My Faithful Warrior by Deborah Waldron Fry
I saw a person praying in a vision. Their words were like strikes of Lightning, lighting up the darkness, hitting the enemy, and causing him to tremble and flee in terror. Every place that the Lightning went, mighty warrior angels followed.

"My Faithful Warrior. Do not fear. Your prayers and declarations of faith are impacting the kingdom of darkness. This is an age old battle between good and evil. It is very real. But know this, My Child. The Kingdom of Light can never be overcome by darkness. Light destroys darkness as though it had never existed. The darkness is not dark to Me.

I am the Light of the world. You are a Child of Light. My Spirit dwells in your heart. Be encouraged, Dear One. Your prayers are hitting their target. The devil is a liar. My Lightnings are lighting up and shaking the earth. The gates of hell shall not prevail against you. I give My angels charge over you, to keep you in all your ways. I cast forth My Lightnings and scatter your enemies. Your God is Mighty and all powerful. My Glory covers you.

I am He who spreads His Lightning about Him as a garment. I am He who covers His hands with Lightning and commands it to strike the mark. Keep speaking, keep praying, keep believing! We are One in the Spirit. Do not fear, Beloved. There is no contest. We win. You are MORE than a conqueror through Him who loves you. If I am for you, who can ever be against you. You are Mine. "For the LORD will appear over them, And His arrow will go forth like LIGHTNING; And the Lord GOD will blow the trumpet, And will march in the storm winds of the south."

IMPACT: 1. The action of one object coming forcibly into contact with another. 2. have a strong effect on someone or something.

...Psalm 97:4 His lightnings lit up the world; The earth saw and trembled.

...Psalm 144:6 Cast forth lightning and scatter them; shoot out Your arrows and destroy them.
... Job 36:30-33 Behold, He spreads His lightning about Him, And He covers the depths of the sea.. He covers His hands with the lightning, And commands it to strike the mark.

... Isaiah 60:1"Arise, shine; for your light has come, And the glory of the LORD has risen upon you. 2"For behold, darkness will cover the earth And deep darkness the peoples; But the LORD will rise upon you And His glory will appear upon you.

...Colossians 1:13For He has rescued us from the kingdom of darkness and transferred us into the Kingdom of His dear Son

...Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Zechariah 9:14


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget