The Blood of The Lamb by Deborah Waldron Fry

Your prayers have come up as a remembrance before Me. Your prayers are before Me now as a precious perfume.

The Blood of The Lamb by Deborah Waldron Fry
I am working for you tonight, Beloved. Angels are being sent on your behalf. They hearken to the Voice of My Word. 

I neither slumber nor sleep. What I have spoken, I am faithful to perform. So rest easy, Little One. Your prayers have come up as a remembrance before Me. Your prayers are before Me now as a precious perfume.

Your prayers and words spoken are continually accomplishing their intended purpose. They are never silent. They are recorded in My Book. Ministering spirits are being assigned to you and your loved ones. They are responding to your words spoken in faith," It is finished." Your prayers are lovingly poured into golden bowls and have been offered before Me on the alter of Calvary. Do not be anxious if your words are not perfect. For your High Priest has already accomplished perfection for you. You and your prayers are perfected by the Blood of the Lamb.

Heaven is speaking of you and My Spirit is making intercession for you. My Words and My Blood are speaking for you even now. I am He who is Faithful and True. All of My promises are YES and AMEN. I am always working for you, listening and answering your prayers and petitions. Have no fear, Beloved. From the first day you prayed, your words were heard. Your prayers are a sweet savor, always before Me, always working. Even your tears have been caught and placed in My Bottle. Be expectant, Dear One. Trust in the One who loves you. It shall be on earth as it is in heaven as you have believed. Know and be persuaded that I AM ABLE to keep that which you have committed unto Me until the day of My coming.

...John 5:17 Jesus answered them, "My Father is working until now, and I Myself am working."
...Daniel 10:12 Then the angel said to me, "Do not be afraid, Daniel, for from the first day that you set your heart on understanding this and on humbling yourself before your God, your words were heard, and I have come in response to your words."

...Revelation 5:8 ...Each one had a harp, and they held the golden bowls full of incense, which are the PRAYERS of the saints.

...Revelation 8:3 Another angel, who had a golden censer, came and stood at the altar. He was given much incense to offer, with the prayers of all God’s people, on the golden altar in front of the throne.4 The smoke of the incense, together with the prayers of God’s people, went up before God from the angel’s hand.

...Malachi 3:16Then those who feared the LORD spoke to one another, and the LORD gave attention and heard it, and a BOOK OF REMEMBRANCE was written before Him for those who fear the LORD and who esteem His name.

...2 Timothy 1:12 For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know Whom I have believed, and am persuaded that He is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget