A Weapon by Deborah Waldron Fry

As hard as they tried, they could not get past the Blood of the Lamb that was covering him completely.

A Weapon by Deborah Waldron Fry
I saw a warrior of God. The enemy had sent his minions to see if his armor had a chink in it, if his weapons were strong enough, or if there was any opening at all that would allow a sneak attack to succeed. 

As hard as they tried, they could not get past the Blood of the Lamb that was covering him completely.

"I say to you, My Beloved Warrior, that although a weapon may be forged against you, it shall NOT prosper. Satan has a battle plan against your mind. And in this, he is working overtime. The enemy is whispering to you that you are not going to make it through this.

Day after day, he has sent fiery darts of symptoms upon your body; fear and hopelessness seem to scream at you from the darkness. He tells you that this pit is too deep, this attack is too destructive, this report too devastating to overcome. He tells you that this thing is so great that even your God cannot save you. Look up, My Precious Child. Close your ears to the lies of the enemy. I am still the Miracle Worker, I am still the Way Maker and the Promise Keeper. When the enemy comes against you, like a flood, your Savior comes to your rescue.

Whatever ill wind the devil blows your way, surely the Breath of God, My Holy Spirit is the STORM OF GLORY that shall bring down every work of the enemy. I have you covered, Dear One. Do not look at your scars, but look at Mine. They are there to show how much I love you, Precious One.The devil has nothing in Me and he has nothing in you. I am lifting you up from this pit of despair and placing NEW HOPE AND JOY in your heart and you shall see Me as I am. GREATER is He who is in you than he who is in the world. Arise, My Warrior, Get up, My Overcomer, and let Us go from here. NEW horizons are ahead. The LORD GOD OMNIPOTENT reigns! And your vindication is from Me," declares the LORD.

...Isaiah 54:17 "No weapon that is formed against you will prosper; And every tongue that accuses you in judgment you will condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, And their vindication is from Me," declares the LORD.

...Isaiah 59:19 So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun; for he will come as a rushing stream, which the breath of the LORD drives.

....John 14:30“I will not speak much more with you, for the ruler of the world is coming, and he has nothing in Me; 31but so that the world may know that I love the Father, I do exactly as the Father commanded Me. Get up, let us go from here.

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget