Brutally Beaten and Bloody by Tammy Lang Jensen

Every bit of that has been nailed to the cross. It was then he called me closer and asked me to hold out my hand.

Brutally Beaten and Bloody by Tammy Lang Jensen
I was taken to a vision of Jesus on the cross. He was so brutally beaten and bloody, I almost had to look away. He said,”My child, I endured this to save you from your sins.

Why do you continue to let the enemy lie, condemn and torment you over the past? Every bit of that has been nailed to the cross. It was then he called me closer and asked me to hold out my hand.

As I did so, a single drop of blood dripped in my hand. He said, do you really understand the power in that single drop of blood. This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins (Matthew 26:28). For you know that it is not with perishable things such as silver or gold that you were redeemed from the empty way of life handed down to you from your ancestors, but with the precious blood of Christ, a lamb without blemish or defect (1 Peter 1:18-19). NOTHING BUT THE BLOOD OF JESUS, what can make us whole again, nothing but the blood of Jesus. Now take the golden chalice, and drink of my blood and eat of my flesh.

Come to the banqueting table and join the disciples of old. Walk with the ancient of days, go the way of Paul. A completely laid down life. And they overcame him by the blood of the lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death (Revelation 12:11). The days are coming and are yet upon us, when the lukewarm church will not survive. They will not know how to go into the heavenly’s and hide under his wings. He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart (Psalm 91:4). You are my way-maker, day-saver, and ransom from death.

I am the living One. I died, and behold I am alive forever more, and I have the keys of death and Hades. A lot happened between the death and the resurrection. And on the third day I rose again. Many of you are coming to your third day. You have been going through a death of the flesh, so I could fully live on the inside of you.

My blood covered you from sin but it also lives in you. The Spirit of God; who raised Jesus from the dead, lives in you. And just as God raised Christ Jesus from the dead, he will give Life to your mortal bodies by the same spirit living within you (Romans 8:11). So if Christ is on you, in you and around you. I would say you are covered. Covered from lack, sickness, poverty, anxiety, depression, loneliness, suicide, addiction and insanity.

There is nothing that the enemy can throw at you, that the blood can’t cover. Come and be covered by my righteous right hand today. Let me blow my breath upon your body of dust, and resurrect you. Your time of redemption draws nigh and all your promises will be fulfilled....

Tammy Lang Jensen

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget