Fear Not! by Deborah Waldron Fry

You are not fighting flesh and blood, but principalities, powers, rulers of darkness, and spiritual wickedness in high places.

Fear Not! by Deborah Waldron Fry
Don't panic, Beloved. The cords of death shall NOT entangle you. Do not fear or be dismayed for the battle is already won. I am the King of Glory, strong and mighty. 

You need not fight in this battle. I say to you this day, stand still and see the salvation of your God. I am FOR you. I am the God who sees. Nothing escapes My sight and I have seen the enemy's tactics against you and those you love. You are not fighting flesh and blood, but principalities, powers, rulers of darkness, and spiritual wickedness in high places.

Did you know, Beloved, that I have a War Room? I am THE Strategist with ALL knowledge and all wisdom. I see the end from the beginning. You have the mind of Christ and My Spirit dwelling within your heart. What can stand against you, My Child? I knew what would be happening to you before you were born and I have made provisions for you to withstand the evil one and be victorious in all things. You are an over comer by the Blood of the Lamb and the Word of your testimony. For GREATER is He who is in you than he who is in the world. Again, I say to you STAND IN FAITH, REST in Me and see what I will do on your behalf.

Do not fear! Stand by and see the salvation of your God which I will accomplish for you; for the enemy whom you have seen today, you will never see again. No adversity shall overcome you because I have provided an escape! YES! Your LORD will fight for you, you need only to be still. It is finished

…Psalm 116:3The ropes of death entangled me, and the anguish of Sheol overcame me; I was confronted by trouble and sorrow. 4Then I called on the name of the LORD: “O LORD, deliver my soul!” 5The LORD is gracious and righteous; our God is full of compassion

...2 Chronicles 20:17 You need not fight in this battle; station yourselves, stand and see the salvation of the LORD on your behalf.

...Exodus 14:13 "Do not fear! Stand by and see the salvation of the LORD which He will accomplish for you today; for the enemy whom you have seen today, you will never see them again forever. 14 "The LORD will fight for you, you need only to be still.

...Psalm 24:7 Lift up your heads, O gates, And be lifted up, O ancient doors, That the King of glory may come in!

...1 Corinthians 10:13 No temptation (adversity) has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; He will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are (targeted with adversity from the enemy) tempted, God will also provide an escape, so that you can stand up under it.
amazing artwork by Ricardo Colon; used with permission

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget