The Power of Jesus Christ by Tammy Lang Jensen

I love that the size, shape and color are only limited by the artist imagination. It was then I heard the Lord say,”Your life is only limited by your own imagination.”

The Power of Jesus Christ by Tammy Lang Jensen
I heard the Lord say,”What do you love about stained glass windows?” As I thought about it, I realized I love all the color, the way the sun shines through and makes rainbows on the floor. 

I love that the size, shape and color are only limited by the artist imagination. It was then I heard the Lord say,”Your life is only limited by your own imagination.”

Your preconceived ideas and old mindsets of who you are and what you are capable of. Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to the power that is at work within us (Ephesians 3:20). You have the power of Jesus Christ at work on the inside of you, so nothing shall be impossible to you. Do you believe that you are beautiful and multifaceted, like the rarest of gems?

You are altogether beautiful , My darling; there is no flaw in you (song of songs 4:7). The God of the universe created you, then looked and said,”It is good!” I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well (Psalm 139:14). The Lord is day by day stripping away the old and creating the new. Neither do people pour new wine into old wine skins.

If they do, the skin will burst; the wine will run out and the wine skins will be ruined. No, they pour new wine into new wine skins, and both are preserved (Matthew 9:17). Let the Lord preserve you, keep you, test you, try you; whatever it takes to become all he has created you to be. The Lord has your days planned out for good and not for evil. What he has planned for you is so much better than what you have planned for yourself. Many are the plans in a man’s heart, but it is the Lord‘s purpose that prevails (Proverbs 19:21).

So then my beloved, just as you have always obeyed, not as in My presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your salvation with fear and trembling (Philippians 2:12). I continue to perfect you until the day of my return. Be ye perfect, just as your Father in heaven is perfect. Not that I have already obtained all this, or that I have already reached perfection.

But I press on to possess that perfection for which Christ Jesus first possessed me (Philippians 3:12). Let the Lord possess you today. Say,”Here I am Lord, have your way!” Don’t let your own mind minimize what you can do in the kingdom. You were created to soar with eagles. So what are you waiting on warrior. It is time to take flight....

Tammy Lang Jensen

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget