Off The Enemy by Tammy Lang Jensen

We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ (2 Corinthians 10:5).

Off The Enemy by Tammy Lang Jensen
The Lord asked me to come and encourage his saints today that have been under attack in their body and in their thought life. He said,”Take your focus off the enemy and put it on Christ!” 

To praise him even when it hurts to praise. If all you can do is lay in your bed, head on your pillow and sing the childhood song: Jesus loves me, yes he does; for the Bible tells me so...
If there is a war going on in your head, quote this; We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ (2 Corinthians 10:5).

If you are struggling today with wrong actions, and just can’t seem to do what is right. Remember what Paul said: I don’t really understand myself, for I want to do what is right, but I don’t do it. Instead, I do what I hate (Romans 7:15). The enemy is relentless, but our God is Eternal. He has our days planned out for good and not for evil. To give us hope and a future. And if you have prayed for years about a health problem, remember what the Lord said in Jeremiah. But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds, declares the Lord, because you are called an outcast, Zion for whom no one cares (Jeremiah 30:17).

And maybe you are thinking, well my health is pretty good, but you don’t know how they have talked about me, betrayed me and broke my heart. Our God can take care of that as well. He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds (Psalm 147:3). And never pay back evil with more evil. Do things in such a way that everyone can see you are honorable (Romans 12:17). Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written: vengeance is mine; I will repay saith the Lord (Romans 12:19).

Walk justly, and do what is right with your God. But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you (Matthew 6:33). Just look to the heavens, and say, “God, I will praise you through this pain!” You have determined my steps, and I will not die one day short of my whole purpose being fulfilled. I thank you that you never left me, even when I had days I felt lonely.

And I thank you for the beautiful promise in your word. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows (Psalm 23:5). And on the days I am too weary, you save my place in line; and gently remind me: And let us not grow weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not (Galatians 6:9). So the Lord is saying,”Come and take my hand, and let’s walk through that golden door of opportunity.” That place where dreams come true and health abounds. Where friends stand firm and warriors abound. This is the place of true warriors of Christ and it is found on the narrow way. For broad is the gate that leads to destruction and many enter through it.

O Lord, keep me on the narrow way. As I sing to the heavens today,”I want to be in that number when the Saints go marching in!” Come get in the procession, as all things line up in the heavenly’s. It is almost time, that the barn doors will swing open wide and the thoroughbreds will be released. Come and blow the shofar with me, as we announce their arrival. And if the bugler gives an indistinct sound, who will get ready for battle? (1 Corinthians 14:8)....

Tammy Lang Jensen

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget