My Word by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. Be encouraged. You have made it! Yes, My Child. I have declared it from the beginning.

My Word by Deborah Waldron Fry
I heard," This is the time of acceleration. I am the God of the times and seasons. No more delay, MY WORD shall RUN."

Beloved. Be encouraged. You have made it! Yes, My Child. I have declared it from the beginning. All of your days are written in My Book. My plans for you are only for good and not for evil. Do not listen to the voice of discouragement and hopelessness. I have declared that this is a season of My Goodness and the time of acceleration. Time itself shall seem to fly. Your prayers shall be prayed and the answers come swiftly.

Before you even call, I will answer; while you are still speaking, I will hear. Before a word is formed on your tongue, I know it altogether. Will I withhold any good thing from you, Dear One? No, Beloved. All My Promises are YES and AMEN in Christ Jesus. My purpose will be established, and I will accomplish all My good pleasure. All of heaven is excited. For they see with anticipation the JOY of the Saints that have endured. You have endured, My Warrior. You are no longer in the dark but have been translated into My Kingdom of Light.

Behold, the former things have come to pass, Now I declare new things; Before they spring forth I shall proclaim them to you by My Spirit. Fear not, Beloved. I am sending forth My Decree on the earth, very speedily shall My Word RUN, it is the appointed time and it shall be delayed no longer!

...Psalm 147:15Who is sending forth His saying on earth, Very speedily doth His word run.
...Isaiah 65:24 "It will also come to pass that before they call, I will answer; and while they are still speaking, I will hear.

...Habakkuk 2:2And the Lord answered me:“Write the vision; make it plain on tablets, so he may RUN who reads it. 3For still the vision awaits its appointed time; it hastens to the end—it will not lie. If it seems slow, wait for it; it will surely come; it will not delay.

... Isaiah 46:10 Declaring the end from the beginning, And from ancient times things which have not been done, Saying, 'My purpose will be established, And I will accomplish all My good pleasure.

...Ezekiel 12:28 "Therefore say to them, 'Thus says the Lord GOD, "None of My words will be delayed any longer. Whatever word I speak will be performed,"'" declares the Lord GOD.

...Isaiah 42:9 "Behold, the former things have come to pass, Now I declare new things; Before they spring forth I proclaim them to you."

...Psalm 139:4 Even before a word is on my tongue, behold, O Lord, You know it altogether.
...Psalm 139:16 Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in Your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them. 17How precious to me are Your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them!

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget