A New Covenant by Deborah Waldron Fry

I am your Dwelling Place. Resurrection Power now dwells in you. The Holy Spirit, Who is GOD, abides in you forever.

A New Covenant by Deborah Waldron Fry
ROYAL KEYS of the REIGN OF THE HEAVENS
Beloved. I am the unlimited God.

 There is nothing beyond My understanding, nothing beyond My Reach, nothing that can stand against Me.

I have defeated even death, hell and the grave. I hold the keys of EVERYTHING in My Hand. This is a NEW covenant, My Child. Not even Death could hold Me down. And so, Dear One, whom shall you fear? Is anything too hard for Me? I died and rose again to bring you into the Realms of My Kingdom.

I am your Dwelling Place. Resurrection Power now dwells in you. The Holy Spirit, Who is GOD, abides in you forever. Forever you are connected to your Abba Father and Savior. I give unto you the KEYS of the REIGN OF THE HEAVENS. Death, where is your sting? Grave, where is your victory? Take these keys, My Child. My Royal Blood flows in your veins.

Whatever you bind of on earth shall be bound in heavens and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in the heavens. I have given you the VICTORY through the LORD JESUS CHRIST. Only believe, Beloved. Now is the time for LIFE to reign! You will live! Because I have called you and chosen you. You are a king and a priest unto Me. You have received an abundance of GRACE and the GIFT of Righteousness. It is time to live and not die. You hold My Heavenly Keys and I declare to you this day you shall reign in this life. You shall LIVE and not die and declare the wondrous works of your God!

KINGDOM-Strong's Greek 932: royalty, rule, or a realm, sovereignty, royal power. Where a King rules.

...Matthew 16: 19 ( Young's Literal Translation)
and I will give to you the KEYS OF the REIGN OF THE HEAVENS, and whatever you bind upon the earth shall be having been bound in the heavens, and whatever you loose upon the earth shall be having been loosed in the heavens.'

...1 Corinthians 15:55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory? 56 The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.57 But thanks be to God, which gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

...Romans 5:17 For if, by the trespass of the one man, (Adam) death reigned through that one man, how much more will those who receive an abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness REIGN IN LIFE through the one man, Jesus Christ!

...Revelation 1: 5And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto Him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in His own blood, 6And hath made us kings and priests unto God and His Father; to Him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

amazing artwork by Jewell McChesney:w/permission

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget