The Father’s Word by Tammy Lang Jensen

Receiving secrets and revelatory knowledge that have been mined out of the Father’s word.

The Father’s Word by Tammy Lang Jensen
I saw an image of a submarine this morning. It was way out in the deep waters, hidden in silence and darkness. Many of my saints have been hidden in the deep in this last season. 

Receiving secrets and revelatory knowledge that have been mined out of the Father’s word. Call to me, and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know (Jeremiah 33:3). But as I kept my eyes on the submarine, I realized it was gradually ascending. It was making it’s climb to pop out of the top of the water. It is the same for the Warriors that have been hidden in the quiver, it is time for them to come topside.

The season of hiding and being trained by the hand of the Lord is wrapping up. Time to step onto the battlefield, and use what he taught you. Did I not say, I would go before you and make your crooked paths straight and your rough places smooth. Have I not placed my word as a gauge inside your heart, so your moral compass always points true north. Have I not placed a guard over your mouth and a fire in your belly. He touched my lips with it and said, “See, this coal has touched your lips. Now your guilt is removed, and your sins are forgiven” (Isaiah 6:7).

I have forgiven, redeemed and called you. Now you work for me and the task is great. Time to be oiled up, armored up, with your candle burning brightly. Neither do men light a candle and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it gives light and to all that are in the house (Matthew 5:15). Time to let your light shine, the glory of the Lord shines on you. Like a polish diamond, you have caught the eye of the maker.

Pure gold put in the fire comes out of it proved pure; genuine faith put through this suffering comes out proved genuine. When Jesus wraps this all up, it’s your faith, not your gold, that God will have on display as evidence of his victory (1 Peter 1:7 msg). So as the submarine comes out of the deep into broad daylight, let your faith go before you....And as my husband always says,”Keep your faith strong, your hope alive and your prayers never ending!”....

Tammy Lang Jensen

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget