My Messengers by Deborah Waldron Fry

Fear not, My Child. I am sending My Messengers, My Angels, to you with instructions.

My Messengers by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. I knew what I was doing when I chose you to live in these hard times. I know this has been a difficult journey at times. Fear not, My Child. I am sending My Messengers, My Angels, to you with instructions. 

You are living in the last of the last days, My Warrior. The enemy is relentless in his attacks against you and those you love and pray for.

But in these last days, I have sent My Spirit to dwell in you, to help you, intercede for you, give you supernatural wisdom and understanding, and to EMPOWER you. Whatever weapon is formed against you, whatever problem you are facing, just ask Me how to handle it. Ask your Abba Father for knowledge that is beyond this earth. Ask for Kingdom knowledge. Ask and it shall be given.

I will always show you ways to defeat the enemy's plans against you. It is My good pleasure to give you Kingdom Knowledge. I am giving you dreams in the night and visions from the Heavenly War Room. You shall be given strategies and plans straight from the Throne of Grace. I know the end from the beginning, My Warrior. I have already seen what is ahead. I have already gone before you to make a way. You are now seated beside Me. You are seated in My Victory.

So do not be afraid, Beloved, You shall not be overtaken; you shall not be overcome. You shall overcome by the Blood of the Lamb and the Word of your testimony. Declare the battle WON! You walk as a Victor in My Triumphal parade!

...2 Corinthians 2:14 But thanks be to God, who in Christ always leads us in triumphal procession, and through us spreads the fragrance of the knowledge of Him everywhere.

...Hebrews 1:13Yet to which of the angels did God ever say: “Sit at My right hand until I make Your enemies a footstool for Your feet”? 14Are not the angels ministering spirits sent to serve those who will inherit salvation?

...Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that is fashioned against you shall succeed, and you shall refute every tongue that rises against you in judgment. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD and their vindication from Me, declares the LORD.”

...Psalm 91:11 For He will command His angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways.
...Psalm 103:20 Bless the LORD, all His angels mighty in strength, who do His word, who hearken to the voice of His command.

...Daniel 6:22 My God sent His angel and shut the mouths of the lions....

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget