A New Company of Prophets Rising Up! by Deborah Waldron Fry

The old has passed away. The new has come. My Prophets encourage, comfort and edify. I have positioned you in this company, My Child. Yes, your heart beats with Mine.

A New Company of Prophets Rising Up! by Deborah Waldron Fry
I saw a mantle being placed on the Bride of Christ. It was gold in color. I asked Father what this was. 

He said it was the Mantle of Prophecy, the Mantle of the Father's Heart, just like the one that Jesus wears. It is the Mantle of the Ones who speak His Rhema Word in Love.

Beloved. I am placing a golden sash upon your shoulders. Only the King of Glory has this privilege.The Mantle of Prophecy belongs to ALL of My Children. It is not just a few "special" ones, but I desire that ALL prophecy. This is a NEW company of prophets, a NEW thing I am doing through My Spirit. You are Prophets of the Father's Heart. The old has passed away. The new has come. My Prophets encourage, comfort and edify. I have positioned you in this company, My Child. Yes, your heart beats with Mine.

You hear My Voice and will not follow another. You shall speak forth My Truth in love. You have been born for such a time as this, Dear One. For I have raised you up to combat the voices of darkness with My Voice of Love. You shall speak forth those things which I will show you by My Spirit. There are those who speak forth what they hear the enemy whispering in their ears. But you are not of these. You are sons and daughters of the King.

You are in My Company. The weapons of your warfare are not worldly but MIGHTY through your God for the pulling down of strongholds. The True Prophetic Word is a weapon against the enemy, divinely powerful for the destruction of fortresses. So fear not, My Child. The Truth you shall speak shall set the captives free! The Company of the Father's Heart shall SHINE through and destroy the darkness.This day, Beloved, I am commissioning you. MY WORD shall speak LOUDER and STRONGER than any lie of the enemy. I shall speak through you even to the nations and many will come to My Light!

...Hebrews 4: 12For the word of God is living and active and sharper than any two-edged sword, and piercing as far as the division of soul and spirit, of both joints and marrow, and able to judge the thoughts and intentions of the heart.

...1 Corinthians 14:3But he who prophesies speaks to men for their edification, encouragement, and comfort.
...2 Corinthians 10:4For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds. NAS divinely powerful for the destruction of fortresses.

...Revelation 1:12Then I turned to see the Voice that was speaking with me. And having turned, I saw seven golden lampstands, 13and among the lampstands was One like the Son of Man, dressed in a long robe, with a golden sash around His chest.

... Revelation 19:10Then I fell at his feet to worship him. But he said to me, "Do not do that; I am a fellow servant of yours and your brethren who hold the testimony of Jesus; worship God. For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy."


Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget