The Breath Of God by Deborah Waldron Fry

"Yahweh". The Breath Of God, the Spirit was saying, "Yes, yes, yes", which turned into "Yah, Yah, Yah. I AM that I AM."

The Breath Of God by Deborah Waldron Fry
In the Spirit, I heard the Wind, the Holy Spirit, Ruach Ha Kodesh, and He was whispering "Yahweh". 

The Breath Of God, the Spirit was saying, "Yes, yes, yes", which turned into "Yah, Yah, Yah. I AM that I AM."

"Listen, Beloved. Do you hear the Wind blowing? My Name is in these Holy Winds. Yahweh. I am the very Air you breathe. I am your strength and your song, I AM your salvation. I am the All Sufficient One whose Spirit dwells in you.

Hear the gentle whispers of the Spirit. I am saying YES, Dear One. All of My Promises are Yes and Amen. I am the Amen, the Faithful and True Witness. I am that I am. I am He who was, and is, and is to come. I am Healer, I am Provider, I am Deliverer, I am Savior. Nothing is too hard for Me. I ride through the heavens to your help, in My Majesty through the skies. Is there any good thing I would withhold from you, My Child? I have graciously given you all things through the Son. Let My Winds blow away the confusion and doubt in your mind.

Hear the Spirit calling. Hear Him speaking My Truth. For Yah, your Abba Father is saying yes yes yes to you. And you shall prophesy to others. You shall prophesy in My name. Prophesy to the Breath; prophesy, My daughters and My sons, and say to the Breath, Thus says the Lord God, YAHWEH: "Come from the four winds, O Breath, and breathe on these slain, that they may live.” And they shall live!!"

Yahweh: I AM, Almighty God, He who is eternal, Who was and is and is to come
Ruach Ha Kodesh: indwelling revelation of the Divine Presence of God, the Holy Spirit, the Breath of God.
Yeshua: Jesus, "Yahweh saves" “YHWH is Salvation."

...John 20:22 And when Jesus had said this, He breathed on them and said to them, “Receive the Holy Spirit."
...Deuteronomy 33:26 “There is none like Yahweh, O Israel, Who rides through the heavens to your help, through the skies in His majesty.

...Exodus 15:2 Yah is my strength and song. He has become my salvation...
...Exodus 3:14 God said to Moses, “I am that I am.” And He said, “Say this to the people of Israel: ‘I AM (Yahweh) has sent me to you.’

...John 8:58 Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM.”
...Revelation 1:8“I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, Yahweh, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”

...2 Corinthians 1:19For the Son of God, Jesus Christ, who was proclaimed among you by me and Silvanus and Timothy, was not “Yes” and “No,” but in Him it has always been “Yes.” 20For all the promises of God are “Yes” in Christ. And so through Him, our “Amen” is spoken to the glory of God.

...Revelation 3:14 To the angel of the church in Laodicea write: These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true Witness, the Originator of God’s creation.

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget