Higher Atmospheres by Deborah Waldron Fry

Yes, even those wrong turns and decisions. I have saved you to the uttermost and your life is now in My Hands.

Higher Atmospheres by Deborah Waldron Fry
I saw a Believer. They were being pressed on every side by circumstances. 

But, suddenly, this pressure actually caused the Child of God to "shoot up" into higher atmospheres, to fly in the Glory Realms of God.

Beloved. You feel encompassed by darkness on every side. Fear not, My Child. Even when you feel pressed on all sides, you will not be crushed. You may feel perplexed, but do not despair. When you are persecuted, you are never forsaken, My Child. When the enemy tries to strike you down, I will not let him destroy you. I am still writing your story, Beloved One. I will take those things that have come against you and turn them around for your good. Yes, even those wrong turns and decisions. I have saved you to the uttermost and your life is now in My Hands.

My very Life is in you. You are a Vessel of Honor, filled with My Power. So consider it all joy, Beloved, when you encounter various trials. I will cause this pressure to elevate you into higher realms of Glory. Instantly, suddenly, marvelously I shall move you from the hard place where you are into the Glorious Place I have prepared for you. Always higher, My Child. This is how you move in the Spirit. My Light in you shall always overwhelm the darkness.

Even the darkness is not dark to Me, Beloved, the night is bright as the day for darkness is as the Light to Me. Keep beholding My Face, My Child. Come up higher. You shall escape all pressure in My Presence. Darkness has to flee. Behold My Glory and move with Me, into new atmospheres, from Glory to greater Glory by the Spirit of the Lord.

...2 Corinthians 4:8We are pressed on all sides, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; 9persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed. 10We always carry around in our body the death of Jesus, so that the life of Jesus may also be revealed in our body.

...James 1:2 Consider it all joy, my brothers, when you encounter trials of many kinds, 3because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. 4 Allow perseverance to finish its work, so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.

...Psalm 139:7Where shall I go from your Spirit? Or where shall I flee from Your Presence? 8If I ascend to heaven, you are there! If I make my bed in Sheol, you are there!9If I take the wings of the morning and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea,10even there Your hand shall lead me, and your right hand shall hold me.11If I say, “Surely the darkness shall cover me, and the light about me be night,” 12even the darkness is not dark to you; the night is bright as the day, for darkness is as light with you.

...2 Corinthians 3:18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget