Blood Bubbling by Tammy Lang Jensen

”The blood of the Saints cries out!” The Lord said to tell you,”He is coming back to answer the blood.”

Blood Bubbling by Tammy Lang Jensen
As I close my eyes, I could see blood bubbling out from between the rocks. My first instinct was to look away, but the Father said,”No, I have something to show you and to teach you.” 

So as I look back, I heard him say,”The blood of the Saints cries out!” The Lord said to tell you,”He is coming back to answer the blood.”

And when the day comes, a big smile and random acts of kindness won’t get you into heaven. Jesus answered, I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me (John 14:6). There is only one way into heaven, and that is through Jesus Christ. The Father also sent me to say,”He hears the murmurs of unbelief, people saying he is never coming back!” The foolish talk at watercolors and on the telephone. He said,”As surely as the sun rises, so shall the Son of man return!” If you believe your prayers ascend to heaven and fill the golden bowls. I hear,”Where do you think your unbelief goes, words spoken contrary to the prayers you just prayed.”

And which words do you want me to honor? Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in your sight, O Lord, my rock and my redeemer (Psalm 19:14). Like apples of gold in settings of silver is the word spoken in right circumstances (Proverbs 25:11). If you are struggling with unbelief today, that place in your heart that is not as shored up as it should be.

Just cry out to Abba Father,”Help me Lord, to remain faithful and true!” Immediately the boy’s father cried out, and said with tears,”Lord, I believe; help my unbelief!” (Mark 9:24).
Lord, we do believe, help our unbelief...

Tammy Lang Jensen

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget