The Dunamis Power of God by Deborah Waldron Fry

I have positioned you right where you need to be for such a time as this. I will show you HOW GREAT this Treasure within you is.

The Dunamis Power of God by Deborah Waldron Fry
I saw a Believer and all around him was what looked and sounded like crackling electricity and I heard it was the "Air of Expectancy; the Dunamis Power of God."

"Beloved. Expect miracles to happen. You no longer walk in the flesh, but in the Spirit. I have chosen you. I have made known to you the glorious riches of My Mysteries, which is Christ in you, the hope of GLORY. As you walk in faith, the very atmosphere of heaven invades your space. You carry My Presence. My Spirit dwells in your heart. My Child, this Holy Potential Energy within you is always ready to be released. I have positioned you right where you need to be for such a time as this. I will show you HOW GREAT this Treasure within you is.

Just ask, Dear One. Be in a constant state of expectancy that something GOOD is about to happen. I am GOOD and there is no darkness in Me. My plans for you are always for GOOD and not for evil. I have anointed you to lay hands on the sick, to cast out demons, to open blind eyes, and to raise the dead. This Dunamis power, My Power, is in your hands. I am the Vine, you are the branches. Draw upon Me, My Child, for My Supply is unlimited and never ending. All of creation waits in eager expectation for My sons and daughters to be revealed. I baptize you with Fire. I am blowing upon the embers. You shall be like an electrical storm in the midst of the darkness, Beloved. Arise and shine in the Power of My Shekinah Glory, release the very Zoe LIFE of your God!

AIR OF EXPECTANCY:The state of thinking or hoping that something, especially something good, will happen.
POTENTIAL ENERGY: the energy possessed by a body by virtue of its position relative to another. Stored energy; electric charge.

SHEKINAH GLORY:the visible manifestation of the Presence of God.
DUNAMIS: Greek:Strong's 1411:INHERENT power, power residing in a thing by virtue of its nature, or which a person or thing exerts and puts forth; Power for performing miracles. Strength, power, ability.

...2 Corinthians 4:7 Now we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the surpassing greatness of the power is from God, and not of us,
...Romans 8:18 I consider that our present sufferings are not comparable to the GLORY that will be revealed in us. 19The creation waits in eager EXPECTATION for the revelation of the sons of God.
...Colossians 1:26the mystery that was hidden for ages and generations but is now revealed to His saints. 27to whom God has chosen to make known among the Gentiles the glorious riches of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget