New Sound by Deborah Waldron Fry

You shall prophesy. You shall raise the dead and heal the sick and cast out demons. You shall fly high in the Spirit. Not tomorrow, but TODAY. NOW I am raising you up.

New Sound by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. There is a NEW SOUND going forth. Eagles on Fire that roar with My Roar! You are My "Fire Birds". You are My Eagles on Fire in Christ Jesus. 

You are My prophets flying high in the heavenly realms that roar with My Roar! YES! Eagles that roar! You have My DNA by your new birth. As I am a Fire, so are you, Dear One. As I AM, so are you in this world. I am a consuming Fire. You are not common. You are not of this world.

The true and HOLY Fire, My Spirit, dwells in you. You are above and not beneath. You are MIGHTY in Me. As you yield to my Spirit, I am bringing you forth in POWER! The enemy would try to keep you in your shell and bound to the earth. But I tell you that YOU ARE LOOSED! Come forth, My Fiery One! Come forth My Eagle! I am calling you UP where you belong. You shall prophesy. You shall raise the dead and heal the sick and cast out demons. You shall fly high in the Spirit. Not tomorrow, but TODAY. NOW I am raising you up.

 NOW I am releasing you to FLY in My Glory! You will mount up with wings as My Mighty Eagles. You have My Fire in your eyes. You have your Father's eyes. Eyes like blazing Fire. Heaven's perfect vision. Fear not, Beloved. When you look upon your enemies and you speak my Words, when you say the name of Jesus, they shall be consumed by Holy Spirit FIRE, they shall flee from My Presence in you. Let your faith roar louder than your fear, Beloved. You shall mount up with wings as Eagles, flying in the power of My Glory and Grace!

...John 17:20 “I do not ask for these only, but also for those who will believe in Me through their word, 21 that they may all be one, just as you, Father, are in Me, and I in You, that they also may be in Us, so that the world may believe that You have sent Me. 22The GLORY that you have given Me I have given to them, that they may be one even as we are one.

... John 4:17 By this is love perfected with us, so that we may have confidence for the day of judgment, because AS HE IS SO ARE WE IN THIS WORLD.

...Isaiah 40:31 But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

...Revelation 19:11Then I saw heaven standing open, and there before me was a white horse. And its Rider is called Faithful and True. With righteousness He judges and wages war. 12He has eyes like blazing fire, and many royal crowns on His head. He has a name written on Him that only He Himself knows. 13He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and His name is The Word of God.
...John 14:20 In that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you.


Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget