Rise Up by Deborah Waldron Fry

Oh no, My Child. Always, My Holy Spirit is overshadowing you. In the Shadow of My Hand I have hidden you.

Rise Up by Deborah Waldron Fry
"Beloved Warrior. This is how you fight your battles; from under the Shadow of My Wings. Those who wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength. 

You shall RISE UP on wings as eagles. You are not alone in your struggles. Oh no, My Child. Always, My Holy Spirit is overshadowing you. In the Shadow of My Hand I have hidden you.

You shall rise up in MY strength and not your own. My strength is made perfect in your weakness. My precious sons and daughters, greatly Beloved, fear not. You are strong in Me. My Grace is sufficient for you. The Bright Clouds of My Glory envelope you and conceal you. The enemy cannot see where you have come from or where I am taking you. If your God be for you, who can stand against you? You abide, My Warrior, in the Shadow of the Almighty. Rejoice, Beloved, for your Canopy of Glory is God Himself! So rise up once again and know that you are MORE than a conqueror through Christ Jesus, your Lord!"

Overshadow:to cast a shade upon, to envelop in a haze of brilliancy; to endow with supernatural influence, to shelter; to protect; to cover with protecting influence.

...Matt 17:5 While He yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him.
...2 Pet 1:17For when He was invested with honor and glory from God the Father and a voice was borne to Him by the [splendid] Majestic Glory [in the bright cloud that overshadowed Him, saying], This is My beloved Son in Whom I am well pleased and delight.

...2 Cor 12:9 But He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My Power is made perfect in weakness."Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

...Isaiah 49:2 And He has made my mouth like a sharp sword; in the shadow of His hand has He hidden me, and made me a polished shaft; in His quiver has He hid me,
...Psalm 17:8 Keep me as the apple of Your eye; hide me in the shadow of Your wings
...Psalm 91:1He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. 2I will say to the LORD, “You are my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.”
...Isaiah 4:5Then the LORD will create over all of Mount Zion and over her assemblies a cloud of smoke by day and a glowing flame of fire by night. For over all the glory there will be a canopy, 6a shelter to give shade from the heat by day, and a refuge and hiding place from the storm and the rain.

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget