The Lightning of God's Power by Deborah Waldron Fry

For it is My Joy to heal, save and deliver you from ALL your afflictions. There is not one which I will not touch.

I saw the LIGHTNING of God's Power going to His Children. Fear not, the Glory of God is overwhelming the darkness!

"Beloved.I say YES to you, My Child! In answer to your question, YES, I will! I am He who is able. All My Promises are Yes and Amen. It is My GOOD PLEASURE to give you the Kingdom. My Kingdom is yours through the Son. You don't need to "deserve" it or "earn" it, Dear One. It is My Gift to you. Just receive My blessings with joy. For it is My Joy to heal, save and deliver you from ALL your afflictions. There is not one which I will not touch.

Never, no never, will I reject even one. You are precious to me. Yours is the Kingdom of Heaven. It shall be "on earth as it is in heaven" as you keep your eyes upon the One who delights in you. Healing is yours, prosperity is yours, peace of mind is yours. My Shalom wholeness and perfection is yours. I am your Abba Father. The God of Salvation has saved you to the uttermost, My Child. You are SAFE AND SOUND with Me, Dear One. All of your days are in My Hand. Rays are flashing from My Hand, scattering the enemy on your behalf. My Lightnings are striking the mark. Fear not, Beloved. My Glory covers the heavens, My Radiance is as bright as the sun; and all darkness shall flee. Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit, says the Lord of Hosts

SOZO: Greek: Salvation: to save, keep safe and sound, to rescue from danger or destruction, to save one (from injury or peril), to save a suffering one (from perishing), i.e. one suffering from disease, to make well, heal, restore to health. To preserve one who is in danger of destruction, to save or rescue; to save in the technical biblical sense

...Habakkuk 3:4 His radiance was like the sunlight; rays flashed from His hand, where His power is hidden.
...Job 36:32 He covers His hands with the lightning, and commands it to strike the mark.
... Job 26:13By His breath the heavens are cleared; His hand has pierced the fleeing serpent.
...Zechariah 4:6 ...This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts.

...Matthew 5:3 Blessed are the poor in spirit (lowly, humble, not of the world): for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

...Matthew 6:33: “But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness (Jesus), and all these things shall be added to you.”

...Matthew 6:9So then, this is how you should pray: ‘Our Father in heaven, hallowed be Your name, 10Your kingdom come, Your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.

...Isaiah 41:10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
...Psalm 16:11 You make known to me the path of life; in your presence there is fullness of joy; at your right hand are pleasures forevermore.
Amazing artwork by Ricardo Colon;used w/permission

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget