In The Midst of A Sea of Chaos by Deborah Waldron Fry

And then suddenly, The Winds of the Spirit opened up a way through these stormy waters, and he was walking through them on dry ground.

In The Midst of A Sea of Chaos by Deborah Waldron Fry
7/28/2019 I saw a Child of God who was in the midst of a sea of chaos. The stormy waters were beginning to overwhelm him and close in upon him. 

And then suddenly, The Winds of the Spirit opened up a way through these stormy waters, and he was walking through them on dry ground.

Beloved. I am still the God of miracles. I am He who has crushed the serpents head at the Cross. The seas of Chaos which surround you shall not overcome you. Though you are in the world, you are not of the world. Do not fear, My Child, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by your name; you are Mine! When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you go through the rivers, they will not overwhelm you.

I am Yahweh, your God, Abba Father, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior. Will you believe, My Child? Will you believe one more time that nothing is impossible to Me? You are precious and honored in My Sight and I love you. Do you see the victory ahead, Dear One? Do you see the clearing ahead? It is MY GLORY surrounding you and keeping you. I am He who makes a way where there seems to be no way. Keep praying, keep trusting, keep believing, keep speaking forth those things that be not as though they were. It is already finished, My Love. Keep walking with Me in Grace and Power. Do you hear the Sound of the Spirit? Do you feel the Winds beginning to blow? I shall do what only I can do. Let Me amaze you, Beloved. I will bring order out of this chaos; not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit. Thus says the LORD; Who makes a way in the sea, and a path through surging waters!

4045 chaos: A state of complete disorder or confusion often symbolised by surging waters.

...Isaiah 43:1Now this is what the LORD says, He who created you, O Jacob, and He who formed you, O Israel: “Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by your name; you are Mine! 2When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you go through the rivers, they will not overwhelm you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be scorched; the flames will not set you ablaze.3For I am the LORD your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior; I give Egypt for your ransom, Cusha and Seba in your place. Because you are precious and honored in My sight, and because I love you, I will give men in exchange for you and nations in place of your life.
...Isaiah 43:16Thus says the LORD; He who makes a way in the sea, and a path through surging waters.

...Isaiah 51:10 Was it not You who dried up the sea, the waters of the great deep, who made a road in the depths of the sea for the redeemed to cross over?

... Psalm 104:7-9 But at Your rebuke the waters fled, at the sound of Your thunder they took to flight.
......1 Corinthians 15:57 But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget