Abba Father by Deborah Waldron Fry

Today, the Holy Spirit wants you to see Jesus as your Good Shepherd.

Abba Father by Deborah Waldron Fry
7/24/2019 Every day, I ask Abba Father what He wants to say to His Children. And I saw a Rainbow, the many facets of Holy Spirit, the Seven Spirits of God and of Jesus.

 Today, the Holy Spirit wants you to see Jesus as your Good Shepherd.

Beloved. My Weary One. Many of my own are feeling so helpless in this present darkness. I do not save you and then leave you on your own, My Child. Oh no. I am with you through it all. I know that you have been going through a storm. The winds of adversity have brought dread to your heart. The institutions of men have no answers for you and turn you away. Oh, Precious One. You are of the King's flock. I am He who looked for you and found you when you were lost and picked you up and carried you upon My Shoulders.

I have gathered you in My Arms and carry you close to My Heart. Come, see yourself resting in Your Good Shepherd's Arms. For In all your distress, I too was distressed, and the Angel of My Presence saved you. In love and mercy, I have redeemed you, called you by name and you are Mine. You have been marked by the precious Holy Spirit, marked as My Own, marked on the ear to hear Me and marked on the foot to follow Me. Even to your old age and gray hairs I am He, I am He who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you. Cling to Me. The nail scarred Hands of your Savior carry you day and night. Fear not, Dear One. The Beloved of Yahweh dwell in safety by Him, He covers him all the day long. He dwells between His shoulders. You shall sing once again in the Shadow of My Wings.

...John 10:11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd gives his life for the sheep.
...Psalm 100:3 Know that the LORD is God. It is He who made us, and we are His; we are His people, and the sheep of His pasture.

...Isaiah 40:11 He tends His flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in His arms and carries them close to His heart; He gently leads those that have young.

...Isaiah 63:9 In all their distress He too was distressed, and the Angel of His Presence saved them. In His love and mercy He redeemed them, He lifted them up and carried them all the days of old.
...Psalm 23:1 Yahweh is my Shepherd, I do not lack.

...Psalm 63:7Because You are my help, I sing in the shadow of your WINGS.8 I cling to You; Your right hand upholds me.

...Matt. 9:20-22 Then a woman, who was ill with a flow of blood for twelve years, came behind Him and touched the hem of His garment (tallit, WINGS) . For she said within herself, 'If I may just touch His garment, I shall be healed.' But Jesus turned around, and when He saw her, He said, 'Daughter, be of good comfort. Your faith has made you well.' And the woman was made well instantly. (Deuteronomy 33:12 , Isaiah 46:4) Amazing artwork by Yongsung Kim

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget