Resetting and Refitting by Deborah Waldron Fry

They shall come to you; They shall come to My Light in you; They shall see Christ in you, the Hope of Glory. I have declared to all generations, "It is finished."

Resetting and Refitting by Deborah Waldron Fry
7/30/2019 I heard, "RESETTING and REFITTING" and "No more "incognito."

And I saw the Bride of Christ, gloriously arrayed in white garments; the fiery battles she had been through left not a spot upon her, neither did she smell like smoke, but she was clothed with GLORY and the fragrance of Christ.

"Beloved. No longer shall you be hidden from the world. Though you are hidden in Christ from the enemy, the world shall see Whose you are. There is no more "incognito." You shall no longer be in "plain clothes" but My Glory shall be very apparent. I am bringing out my hidden ones to be SEEN and HEARD. My true remnant is rising up in Grace and Glory. This army will not be camouflaged, but you are SHINING and BRIGHTLY arrayed! YES, My Warrior.

They shall come to you; They shall come to My Light in you; They shall see Christ in you, the Hope of Glory. I have declared to all generations, "It is finished." Yes, the battles still go on, yet the victory is yours, Dear One. I have raised you above the skirmishes, above the conflicts, above the traps of the enemy, above arguments and the lies of the enemy. You walk with Me in the Spirit, and not the flesh. You are above and not beneath, Your Armor of Light is My Robe of Righteousness and My Glorious Garments of Salvation.

Those the world consider "nobodies" shall be recognized as "Somebodies". You are MY somebody! Oh yes, it is TIME! Arise and SHINE, My Warrior Bride. For you belong to Me and I have made you MORE than a conqueror. I am REFITTING and RESETTING, equipping you and supplying ALL your needs.

You shall not lack. Fear not, Mighty Warrior, the Lord of Hosts is with you. For your Light breaks out like the dawn, your recovery speedily springs forth, your righteousness goes before you and My Glory is your rear guard! As I send you forth you shall draw NATIONS and KINGS to the Brightness of your Dawn.

INCOGNITO: Disguised, under cover, in plain clothes, camouflaged; unrecognized, unidentified, anonymous.

RESET: (military) The equipment refurbishment process. A series of actions to restore units to a desired level of combat capability commensurate with future mission requirements."
REFIT: (military) to make or be made ready or fit, as by repairing, reequipping, or resupplying. (as of Navy ship)

...Colossians 1:22 But now He has reconciled you by Christ’s physical body through death to present you holy, unblemished, and blameless in His presence.

...2 Peter 1:19 So we have the prophetic word made more sure, to which you do well to pay attention as to a lamp shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star arises in your hearts.
...Isaiah 58:8 Isaiah 60:1-3 see in comments
amazing artwork by Ricardo Colon;used w/permission

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget