The Waters Edge by Tammy Lang Jensen

I hear the Lord say for the remnant, whatever is holding you back or weighing you down; NOW is the time to let it go.

The Waters Edge by Tammy Lang Jensen
As I stood by the waters edge, Jesus grabbed me and pulled me in. I then realized I was wrestling with him over all the baggage I was caring.

He said,”If you don’t surrender it, you will surely drown.” I have been procrastinating about fully stepping in the river. As I began to remove every suitcase and backpack, I became lighter and more buoyant....

I hear the Lord say for the remnant, whatever is holding you back or weighing you down; NOW is the time to let it go. Fear, pain, rejection, abandonment, health, property, loneliness, discouragement, depression, pride, unworthiness, rebellion, vanity, lust or greed. The Lord says,”Just open your hand and let it float down the river.”....

I then see a small girl approach the river, she appears to have her favorite toy in her hand. Her bottom lip is quivering and she is crying. She knows the Lord has asked for the sacrifice, but she really loves the toy. Finally, she relents and lets the toy float down the river. I see Jesus call her over to sit upon his lap. I can’t see what he hands her, but whatever it is, she skips away with great delight....

Let the joy of the Lord be your strength. And whatever he has asked you for, trust him with it. He never asked for anything without having something greater in mind. Put your DREAM upon the altar, and let the pride of life die. As Abraham was obedient to the Lord, placing Isaac upon the altar. At the last minute he heard a noise. Abraham looked up and there in a thicket he saw a ram caught by its horns. So he took the ram and sacrificed it as a burnt offering in place of his son (Genesis 22:13). Trust the Lord to show up in the midnight hour.

When all seems to be lost, and your burdens seem more than you can bear. Cast your burden on the Lord, and he shall sustain you; he shall never permit the righteous to be moved (Psalm 55:22). Is this not the fast that I have chosen: to loose the bonds of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens, to let the oppressed go free, and that you break every yoke? (Isaiah 58:6). It’s not God‘s will that you should be crushed down with excessive burden; let him free you today. Come to me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light( Matthew 11:28-30). I hear people say all the time, I am soul weary! Have you asked yourself, is it possible you have taken on things that God never asked you to do? If you carry your dream around afraid you will lose it, it will become a weight that will crush you. Surrender it into God’s very capable hands. He will either mold it into more than you could have ever imagined, or he will change the desires of your heart. Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart (Psalm 37:4)...

Tammy Lang Jensen




Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget