My Mouth by John Hagee

It is the combat manual for the army of the living God in its ceaseless spiritual warfare against Satan and his dark armies.

My Mouth by John Hagee
Isaiah 55:11
So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; it shall not return to Me void, but it shall accomplish what I please, and it shall prosper in the things for which I sent it.

Isaiah said, "The grass withers, the flower fades, but the word of our God stands forever" (Isaiah 40:8). The Bible is greater than other books as the ocean is greater than a dripping faucet. It is the combat manual for the army of the living God in its ceaseless spiritual warfare against Satan and his dark armies.

Here is what the founding fathers said about the Word of God. George Washington said, "It is impossible to rightly govern the wold without the Bible." Patrick Henry said, "The Bible is worth all other books which have ever been printed." Abraham Lincoln said, I believe the Bible is the best gift that God has ever given to a man." Andrew Jackson said, "That book, sir, is a rock upon which America stands."

John Quincy Adams said, "So great is my veneration of the Bible that the earlier my children begin to read it, the more confident will be my hope that they will prove to be useful citizens of America and respect members of society. I have for many years made it a practice to read the Bible through once a year."

Source:  Life Lessons to Live By - The Eternal Word of God

Today's Bible Reading

Old Testament

2 Chronicles 17:1-18:34

New Testament

Romans 9:25-10:12

Psalms & Proverbs

Psalms 20:1-9

Proverbs 20:4-6

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget