The Golden Oil of Joy by Deborah Waldron Fry

It is the Time of Isaiah 61, Beauty for Ashes. And I saw Hands putting a crown on His Bride's head, dripping with the Golden Oil of Joy."

The Golden Oil of Joy by Deborah Waldron Fry
I was walking in the yard and had TWO monarch butterflies flying around my head and heard," It is the time of NEW BEGINNINGS. It is the Time of Isaiah 61, Beauty for Ashes. And I saw Hands putting a crown on His Bride's head, dripping with the Golden Oil of Joy."

Beloved. Fear not. Contend for your promises, My Warriors. I am giving you beauty for ashes. Did I not say if you believed you would see My Glory? Oh yes, My Child. No longer look at the past for I am doing a new thing. Every day is a NEW day. The old is passed away. You are a new creation. You are under My Grace now. Instead of the ashes of the past; instead of the remnants of weeping, tears, regrets and pain, I am placing a Crown of Beauty upon your head.

This Holy Crown drips with the King's Anointing. It shall drip down from the top of your head to the souls of your feet, touching every part of you. It is the Oil of Joy for your mourning, My Child. My JOY shall be your strength. Instead of your shame, you shall have double honor. Instead of confusion, you shall rejoice in your portion. I have crowned you with MY GLORY, yes and HONOR also. I am your Portion, Beloved One; the Strength of your heart and your Portion forever. My Promises shall resound with a YES, and through Me, your AMEN ascends to the heavens! It has been fulfilled! I shall make you GLAD by My deeds and you shall sing for JOY at the works of My Hands!

CONTEND: to strive for victory in spite of difficulties; to state as the truth; claim

...Isaiah 61:3 To console those who mourn in Zion, To give them a CROWN OF BEAUTY for ashes, the OIL OF JOY for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; That they may be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that He may be glorified.”

...Isaiah 61:7Instead of your shame you shall have double honor, And instead of confusion they shall rejoice in their portion. Therefore in their land they shall possess double; Everlasting joy shall be theirs.

...Isaiah 61:10 I will greatly rejoice in the Lord, My soul shall be joyful in my God; For He has clothed me with the garments of salvation, He has covered me with the robe of righteousness, As a bridegroom decks himself with ornaments, And as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.

...Psalm 8:4 what is man that You are mindful of him, or the son of man that You care for him? 5You made him a little lower than the angels; You CROWNED him with glory and honor.
...Exodus 29:7 Then take the anointing oil and anoint him by pouring it on his head.

...Psalm 73:26 My flesh and my heart may fail, But God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.
...2 Corinthians 1:20 For all the promises of God in Him are yes, and in Him Amen, to the glory of God by us.
...Psalm 92:4 For You, O LORD, have made me glad by Your deeds; I will sing for joy at the works of Your hands



Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget