Victory is Imminent by Deborah Waldron Fry

I SHALL perfect ALL that concerns you! My Love for you, My Mercy and My Grace endure forever...

Victory is Imminent by Deborah Waldron Fry
Heard," Your VICTORY is IMMINENT" and I saw the Holy Spirit like a Dove, hovering over the Bride of Christ, eagerly waiting for her attention, for her eyes to look to Him.

Beloved. I have declared VICTORY over you. Always, you walk under My Protection. Always, you abide under the Shadow of My Wings.

My Shade is a respite for you and here you have obtained victory! I have declared that IT IS FINISHED. The Day is at Hand, Dear One. Reach out in faith, for the manifestation of your prayers and declarations is imminent. My Word does not return void but accomplishes that to which it is sent.

It is My good pleasure to give you the Kingdom. My Spirit is eagerly brooding over you to bring forth all that you declare in faith. The Zeal of the Lord of Hosts has accomplished the victory. Yes, My Child, the time is at hand! I have brought you to My Banqueting House and My Banner over you is LOVE. LOVE never fails. I am your Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father and the Prince of Peace. I am encircling you by My Spirit, Beloved, caring for you at all times, for you are the Apple of My Eye. No more doubting or fear, My Bride, but look to Me. I SHALL perfect ALL that concerns you! My Love for you, My Mercy and My Grace endure forever...

IMMINENT: About to happen, impending, at hand, close, near, fast approaching, coming, forthcoming, on the way, about to happen, upon us, in store, in the offing, in the pipeline, on the horizon, in the air, in the wind, brewing.

HOVERING: to stay in one place in the air; to stand somewhere, especially near another person, eagerly waiting for their attention.

...Genesis 1:2... And the Spirit of God was HOVERING over the face of the waters.
...Deuteronomy 32:10 The Most High encircled him, He cared for him, He kept him as the apple of His eye.11 Like an eagle that stirs up its nest, that flutters over its young, spreading out its wings, catching them, bearing them on its pinions
...Song of Solomon 2: 3 Like an apple tree among the trees of the forest, So is my Beloved among the young men. In HIS SHADE I took great delight and sat down, And His fruit was sweet to my taste. 4He has brought me to His banqueting (WINE, GRAPES) house, And His banner over me is love.
...Isaiah 9:6For unto us a Child is born, unto us a Son is given, and the government will be upon His shoulders. And He will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.... The zeal of the LORD of Hosts will accomplish this.

...Romans 13:12 The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light.

...Revelation 22:10 "And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.
... Psalm 138:8 The Lord will perfect that which concerns me;Your mercy, O Lord, endures forever;...
amazing artwork by Brenda Craig;used w/permission

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget