Let My People Go by Deborah Waldron Fry

My Freedom is breaking forth in your life! Declare it, My Child. Declare your freedom in My Name! EVERY chain shall be broken, every bondage shall fall, every wall come crashing down!

Let My People Go by Deborah Waldron Fry
10/5 I hear the Thunder from Heaven declaring," LET MY PEOPLE GO!" The Chain Breaker is here!

Beloved. Are you bound by chains? Have no fear. There is a Chain Breaker! Do you have sickness and pain in your body and mind? There is a Pain Taker! Do you feel lost and surrounded by darkness, My Child? I am the Way Maker.

Most assuredly, the Son has set you free! There is chain breaking Power in the Name of Jesus. It doesn't matter what it looks like, Dear One. I have come to bring you Life and Life abundantly.

My Freedom is breaking forth in your life! Declare it, My Child. Declare your freedom in My Name! EVERY chain shall be broken, every bondage shall fall, every wall come crashing down!

No one or nothing can stand against you and your God. You are a Warrior in the Kingdom of your Father! Nothing shall hold you back as you look to your Savior. You are breaking out of grips of the enemy and into the Pure Freedom of the Son. You are an Army on the move! Do you hear the chains falling?! I have declared, NO MORE!

No more shall My Children be bound! I have commanded the enemy to LET MY PEOPLE GO! You overcome by the Blood of the Lamb and the Word of your testimony! It is finished! BEHOLD, I GIVE you AUTHORITY to TRAMPLE serpents and scorpions and over ALL the power of the enemy, and NOTHING shall by any means harm you!!

…Luke 10:18So He said to them, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven. 19See, I have given you authority to tread on snakes and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy. Nothing will harm you. 20Nevertheless, do not rejoice that the spirits submit to you, but rejoice that your names are written in heaven.”…

...Revelation 12:10 And I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying: “Now have come the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God, and the authority of His Christ. For the accuser of our brothers has been thrown down—he who accuses them day and night before our God. 11They have conquered him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony; and they did not love their lives so as to shy away from death.

... Psalm 81:7 You called in trouble and I rescued you; I answered you in the hiding place of thunder;
...Revelation 4:5 Out from the throne come flashes of lightning and sounds and peals of thunder and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God;

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget