Perfect Love Without End by Deborah Waldron Fry

I am yours, Beloved, and you are Mine. I am yours FAITHFULLY, forever and ever, Perfect Love without end. Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy laden and I will give you rest. I wait everyday to hear a word from your lips and to commune with you. Heart to heart, we have a blessed connection.

Perfect Love Without End by Deborah Waldron Fry
I am yours, Beloved, and you are Mine. I am yours FAITHFULLY, forever and ever, Perfect Love without end. Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy laden and I will give you rest. I wait everyday to hear a word from your lips and to commune with you. Heart to heart, we have a blessed connection.

No one or nothing comes before you, My Child. I am He who is called Faithful and True, your Beloved Bridegroom.

My faithfulness is not fickle like man's. My faithfulness is steadfast and SURE. You will never search for Me and not find Me. You will never call out to me that I will not answer you. You will never whisper My Name that all of heaven will not come to your aid. You will never love Me and that love not be returned a thousand fold.

My love for you is eternal, it has NO END. My Love never fails. Come to the One who created you and knows you better then you know yourself. I am the Amen in that situation. I am the God of faithfulness, Beloved. Faithful is He who calls you, and I am He who also will bring it to pass
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Psalm 36:5 Your lovingkindness, O LORD, extends to the heavens, Your faithfulness reaches to the skies.
Lamentations 3:22-23The LORD’S lovingkindnesses indeed never cease,
For His compassions never fail. They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness.
Deuteronomy 32:4 The Rock! His work is perfect, For all His ways are just; A God of faithfulness and without injustice, Righteous and upright is He.
2 Timothy 2:13 If we are faithless, He remains faithful, for He cannot deny Himself.
Revelation 3:14 These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God’s creation.
Labels:

Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget