The Fields Are Ripe For Harvest by Deborah Waldron Fry

Arise and shine, My Love. I am deploying My Army to the farthest ends of the earth. The fields are ripe for harvest. You were born for such a time as this, Beloved. No hand wringing or sighing, My Warrior Bride. You have been tried in the fires of adversity and have come out as pure gold.

The Fields Are Ripe For Harvest by Deborah Waldron Fry
Arise and shine, My Love. I am deploying My Army to the farthest ends of the earth. The fields are ripe for harvest. You were born for such a time as this, Beloved. No hand wringing or sighing, My Warrior Bride. You have been tried in the fires of adversity and have come out as pure gold.

Only My Word and My Name have the power to break the forces of evil. My hidden ones have been hard at work spreading My Gospel. Daily, you have stood at the gates of the enemy with the Good News. For it is MY GOODNESS that shall bring men to repentance. My Spirit is brooding over the earth. Only My Spirit can change men's hearts.

Do not fear, Beloved. You have the Holy Spirit dwelling in your heart. Decree and declare My Good News to the four corners of the earth. What you have heard whispered in your ear, shout from the rooftops! Rise up, Mighty Warrior, and win them with My Love. It shall be the largest ingathering the world has ever seen. Have I not said that I will turn around for good what the enemy meant for evil? Storm the enemy's gates, Beloved, for they shall NOT prevail against you. I am the Lord;
in its time I will accomplish it quickly
.........................................................................................................................................................
1 Peter 1:6 In this you greatly rejoice, even though now for a little while you have been distressed by various trials, 7 so that the proof of your faith, being more precious than gold which is perishable, even though tested by fire, may be found to result in praise and glory and honor at the revelation of Jesus Christ; 8 and though you have not seen Him, you love Him, and though you do not see Him now, but believe in Him, you greatly rejoice with joy inexpressible and full of glory.

Matthew 16:18 and upon this Rock (the revelation that Jesus is the Son God), I will build My church; and the gates of Hades will not overpower it. 19 I give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; and whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

John 4:35 Don't you have a saying, 'It's still four months until harvest'? I tell you, open your eyes and look at the fields! They are ripe for harvest.
Isaiah 60
Labels:

Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget