Your body is My dwelling place by Deborah Waldron Fry

You are My temple, Beloved. You who have been born again are filled with My Spirit. I baptize you with the Holy Spirit and with FIRE. Your body is My dwelling place. My Glory fills you as the smoke filled the temple. You do not have to be afraid of My Glory, Dear One.

Your body is My dwelling place by  Deborah Waldron Fry
You are My temple, Beloved. You who have been born again are filled with My Spirit. I baptize you with the Holy Spirit and with FIRE. Your body is My dwelling place. My Glory fills you as the smoke filled the temple. You do not have to be afraid of My Glory, Dear One.

Those of the Old Covenant could not bear the power of the Holy Spirit in them, for all had not been fulfilled at the Cross. But you, Beloved One, are of the New Covenant. You bear My image and My Spirit. You are a NEW creation. My Holy Spirit quickens your mortal body and I am your Strength, Little One. Be not afraid. I shall make you as bold as a lion.

My Glory shall be seen upon you. My very Presence shall be felt by those around you. You are My chosen one. You are My witness. Where ever you go, you take the temple of God to the lost and hurting and dying. Now, My Child, be filled with all joy and peace, and abound in hope by the POWER of the Holy Spirit within you. For the hour is coming and even now is, when My Spirit is pouring out upon all flesh in such a wonderful manner, that the knowledge of MY GLORY shall cover the earth as the waters cover the sea........................................................................................
...............................
Isaiah 6:3 And one angel called out to another and said, "Holy, Holy, Holy, is the LORD of hosts, The whole earth is full of His glory." 4 And the foundations of the thresholds trembled at the voice of him who called out, while the temple was filling with smoke.

2 Chronicles 5:13 and when they lifted up their voice accompanied by trumpets and cymbals and instruments of music, and when they praised the LORD saying,"He indeed is good for His loving kindness is everlasting," then the house, the house of the LORD, was filled with a cloud, 14 so that the priests could not stand to minister because of the CLOUD, for the GLORY of the LORD filled the house of God.

Matthew 3:11 He announced, “I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance, but He who is coming after me is mightier than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He (Jesus) will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and FIRE”

Romans 15:13 Now may the God of hope FILL YOU with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope by the POWER of the Holy Spirit.
1 Corinthians 6:19Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, Who is IN you, whom you have from God, and that you are not your own? 20For you have been bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body.

Isaiah 43:10 "You are My witnesses," declares the LORD, "And My servant whom I have chosen, So that you may know and believe Me and understand that I am He. Before Me there was no God formed, And there will be none after Me. 11"I, even I, am the LORD, And there is no Savior besides Me.…
Habakkuk 2:14 For the earth will be filled With the knowledge of the GLORY of the LORD, As the waters cover the sea.
Labels:

Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget