The Promise of His Coming by Deborah Waldron Fry

Short and sweet today. This is hot off the heavenly presses. Remember, I am just the reporter as to what I see and hear. A marvellous night vision. My husband and I were standing outside. It was a cloudy day, or so I thought. These were not natural clouds, but supernatural. Paul suddenly exclaimed," I see Him!"

Short and sweet today. This is hot off the heavenly presses. Remember, I am just the reporter as to what I see and hear. A marvellous night vision. My husband and I were standing outside. It was a cloudy day, or so I thought. These were not natural clouds, but supernatural. Paul suddenly exclaimed," I see Him!"

 I looked up and in the sky, through a clearing in these clouds, I saw Jesus smiling and waving for us to "Come up hither." It was GLORIOUS!! I felt myself being drawn upwards. It was such a feeling of joy that I still had the smile on my face when I woke up.

This is the second vision I have had of the rapture. I believe the Lord is encouraging His Children. For many, even in the church, are saying," Where is the promise of His coming, for everything remains the same." So do not lose your hope, sisters and brothers.

I do believe that Jesus is coming soon to rescue His Beloved Bride, the Church. Therefore, encourage one another with these words
.........................................................................................................................................
Job 33:14 Indeed God speaks once, Or twice, yet no one notices it. 15In a dream, a vision of the night, when sound sleep falls on men, while they slumber in their beds, 16Then He opens the ears of men, And seals their instruction.
Daniel 7:13 In my vision at night I looked, and there before me was one like a Son of Man, COMING WITH THE CLOUDS OF HEAVEN. He approached the Ancient of Days and was led into His presence.
Exodus 16:10 and there was the glory of the LORD appearing in the cloud.
Revelation 1:7 "Look, He is coming with the clouds,"
Titus 2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Savior Jesus Christ
I Thessalonians 5:9 For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ. 10He died for us so that, whether we are awake or asleep, we may live together with him. 11Therefore encourage one another and build each other up
1 Thessalonians 4:13Brothers and sisters, we do not want you to be uninformed about those who sleep in death, so that you do not grieve like the rest of mankind, who have no hope. 14For we believe that Jesus died and rose again, and so we believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in him. 15According to the Lord’s word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep. 16For the Lord Himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them IN THE CLOUDS to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever. 18Therefore encourage one another with these words.
Labels:

Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget