Answering The Cry of The Broken by Deborah Waldron Fry

I hear the cries of the broken. For the oppression of the poor, for the sighing of the needy, NOW Am I ARISING. I WILL set you in safety from him that oppresses you. I have seen the violence done to the helpless and I have heard the groans of the needy.

Answering The Cry of The Broken
I hear the cries of the broken. For the oppression of the poor, for the sighing of the needy, NOW Am I ARISING. I WILL set you in safety from him that oppresses you. I have seen the violence done to the helpless and I have heard the groans of the needy. I have heard the lies and seen the attacks of those who have set themselves against My Beloved.

I answer the cry of the broken. I am He who rides across the heavens to help you and through the skies to hold you in My everlasting arms. I am your Glory and the Lifter of your head. As wax melts before a fire, the wicked ones perish in My Presence. I am a Father to the fatherless and a Defender of widows. Your Maker is your Husband, the Lord of Hosts is My name, the God of all the earth. So rejoice in faith, Beloved, for the great victories that I have won on your behalf. Your sorrow and sighing shall flee away and everlasting joy shall be upon your head. You have sown in tears and you shall reap in JOY. I am with you always, My Child. I arise and your enemies are scattered. SURELY, you shall come again rejoicing, bringing your harvest with you
.......................................................................................................................................
Deuteronomy 33:26 There is none like your God, Who rides the heavens to your help, And through the skies in His majesty. 27 The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms: and He shall thrust out the enemy from before you; and shall say, Destroy
Isaiah 54:5 For your Maker is your husband, the LORD of hosts is His name; and the Holy One of Israel is your Redeemer, the God of the whole earth He is called.
Isaiah 35:10 And the redeemed of the LORD will return and come with joyful shouting ...with everlasting joy upon their heads They will find gladness and joy, and sorrow and sighing will flee away.

Psalm 126:5 Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy. 6 He who continually goes forth weeping, bearing seed for sowing, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his harvest with him.
Psalm 12:5 For the oppression of the poor, for the sighing of the needy, now will I arise, saith the LORD; I will set him in safety from him that puffs at him.
Romans 16:20 The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus be with you.
Labels:

Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget