Dance The Dance of Joy by Deborah Waldron Fry

Rise up, Beloved, and dance with Me. Dance a dance with all of heaven. You are free to dance the dance of JOY. Whom the Son sets free is free indeed. Join in the worship of the angels around the Throne of Grace. Each step you take, you are stepping on the devil's head. I have put the devil UNDER your feet.

Dance The Dance of Joy by Deborah Waldron Fry
Rise up, Beloved, and dance with Me. Dance a dance with all of heaven. You are free to dance the dance of JOY. Whom the Son sets free is free indeed. Join in the worship of the angels around the Throne of Grace. Each step you take, you are stepping on the devil's head. I have put the devil UNDER your feet.

I have removed the shackles from your feet and your hands. I have broken the strongholds with which the enemy attempted to bind you. As you dance before Me and with Me in the Spirit, whether in body or mind, the enemy has to flee and healing comes to you. Let your God given emotions dance and run free in Me! For the JOY of the Lord is your strength, My Child. Come, Dear One. Dance with your Beloved Bridegroom.

I am He who turns your mourning into dancing. It is the wedding dance of Eternal Love. In My Presence is fullness of JOY; at My Right Hand are pleasures forevermore
..........................................................................................................................................
Isaiah 60:1 Rise up and shine, for your Light has come. The shining-greatness of the Lord has risen upon you. grin emoticon

Luke 10:19-21 BEHOLD, Listen carefully: I have given you authority [that you now possess] to tread on and TRAMPLE serpents and scorpions, and [the ability to exercise authority] over ALL the power of the enemy (Satan); and nothing will [in any way] harm you.
Psalms 22:3 You are holy, inhabiting and enthroned on the praises of Your people.
Psalm 30:11You have turned for me my mourning into dancing; You have loosed my sackcloth and girded me with gladness 12That my soul may sing praise to You and not be silent. O LORD my God,

 I will give thanks to You forever.
2 Samuel 6:14 Wearing a linen ephod, David was dancing before the LORD with all his might.
Psalm 16:11 You make known to me the path of life; in Your Presence there is fullness of joy; at Your Right Hand are pleasures forevermore.
Jeremiah 31:13 Then young women will dance and be glad, young men and old as well. I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Psalm 8:2 Out of the mouth of babies and infants, you have established PRAISE because of your foes, to STILL the enemy and the avenger.
Romans 16:20The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus be with you
Labels:

Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget