You Are Kings Among Men by Deborah Waldron Fry

You are a chosen people, My special possession. You are kings among men. You are princes among the paupers.

You Are Kings Among Men by Deborah Waldron Fry
You are a chosen people, My special possession. You are kings among men. You are princes among the paupers. This is who you are in the Spirit, Beloved. I am the King of kings and the Lord of lords. I came to take back dominion for you. I have crowned My humble ones with victory.

You are not down trodden, but I have raised you up to sit in heavenly places beside the Majesty on High. No longer a servant, but a son and a daughter of the King. I wore a crown of thorns so that you would wear the crown of Life.

Forever, you are crowned with lovingkindness and tender mercies. The kings of this earth shall rise and fall, but you are a royal priesthood forever. It matters not what the world thinks of you, Dear One. I call you Mine. It is the meek who shall inherit the earth. The ones the world calls foolish shall confound the wise. You are crowned with My Glory and I delight in you, My Child. I hold you in My hand for all to see--a splendid crown in the hand of your God.

Revelation 19:16 And on His robe and on His thigh He has a name written, "King of kings, and Lord of lords."

1 Peter 2:9 But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God's special possession, that you may declare the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His wonderful light.
Ephesians 2:5 even when we were dead in our transgressions, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved), 6and raised us up with Him, and seated us with Him in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, 7so that in the ages to come He might show the surpassing riches of His grace in kindness toward us in Christ Jesus.

2 Timothy 4:8 Henceforth there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, will award to me on that Day, and not only to me but also to all who have loved His appearing.

Psalm 103:2 Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits:3 Who forgives all my iniquities; who heals all my diseases;4 Who redeems my life from destruction; who crowns me with lovingkindness and tender mercies;5 Who satisfies my mouth with good things; so that my youth is renewed like the eagle's.

Psalm 149:4 For the Lord delights in His people; He crowns the humble with victory.
Isaiah 62:3 - You shalt also be a crown of glory in the hand of the LORD, and a royal diadem in the hand of thy God.

1 Peter 5:4 - And when the chief Shepherd shall appear, you shall receive a crown of glory that fades not away.

Hebrews 1:3And Jesus is the radiance of His glory and the exact representation of His nature, and upholds all things by the word of His power. When He had made purification of sins, He sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,

Revelation 5:10 And has made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget