Beloved. Hear The Sound Coming Forth by Deborah Waldron Fry

Hearts bonded with Mine. For My Heart is for you, Beloved. The Children of My Heart are speaking. They are on My frequency.

Beloved. Hear The Sound Coming Forth by Deborah Waldron Fry
There is a convergence, Beloved. Hear the Sound coming forth. It has been orchestrated by My hand. A convergence of hearts. Hearts bonded with Mine. For My Heart is for you, Beloved. The Children of My Heart are speaking. They are on My frequency.


The avenger shall be stilled. Illegitimate authority shall be brought down. Listen to My Voice of Comfort. Let all your input be from Me, Beloved and not from the world. For the enemy seeks to keep you in bondage. He comes for nothing but to kill, steal and destroy.

I bring only LIFE to you, My Child. I vindicate My Children. I have won your release. I loose you from your chains of sickness, depression and bondage of any kind. You are My Beloved and I am yours. The Cross is THE place of victory. I am for you, My Child, never against you. Hear my Song of Love being sung over you. Ministries of My Heart are coming forth for such a time as this. Breathe in My Breath of Life. I am singing songs of deliverance over you, bringing you back into alignment. Not by might, not by power but by My Spirit, says the Lord of Hosts.

Definition of CONVERGENCE: the act of converging and especially moving toward union or uniformity; coordinated movement of two or more things with one focus.

Definition of ALIGNMENT: to arrange things so that they form a line or are in proper position : to change (something) so that it agrees with or matches something else.

John 14:20 In that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you.
John 14:22 The glory which You have given Me I have given to them, that they may be one, just as We are one; 23 I in them and You in Me, that they may be perfected in unity, so that the world may know that You sent Me, and loved them, even as You have loved Me. 24 Father, I desire that they also, whom You have given Me, be with Me where I am, so that they may see My glory which You have given Me, for You loved Me before the foundation of the world.

Colossians 1:16-17 For by Him all things were created that are in Heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible. He is before all things (outside of time), and in Him all things consist (exist or are sustained).

Zechariah 3:17 The Lord your God in the midst of you is mighty; He saves, He rejoices over you with joy; He rests in His love, He joys over you with singing.

John 20:21So Jesus said to them again, "Peace be with you; as the Father has sent Me, I also send you." 22And when He had said this, He breathed on them and said to them, "Receive the Holy Spirit.

Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget