Guilt Over the Past by Deborah Waldron Fry

Why do you condemn yourself, My Child? Why does guilt over the past cause your heart to fail and your soul to be downcast?

Guilt Over the Past by Deborah Waldron Fry
Why do you condemn yourself, My Child? Why does guilt over the past cause your heart to fail and your soul to be downcast? There is now NO condemnation for those who are born again, Dear One. The accuser of the brethren is the devil and he is a liar. Listen to the Voice of Truth, Beloved. Mercy has triumphed over judgment and Grace and Truth have prevailed. When there was no one to intervene, and no one to intercede, I brought salvation to you by My own Arm.


My Own Righteousness upholds you. I became the guilty so that you could be declared innocent. So rise up from this place of despair, Beloved. I crown you with honor and glory. Your sins and iniquities I remember no more. Such is this wonderful salvation that I have wrought through My Own Hand. It was My joy to do this for you, Dear One. In My Zeal, I have destroyed the works of the devil. I have nailed every accusation that was against you to the Glorious Cross and you are now a NEW creature. So sing a new song,

Dear One, and come forth into your freedom! Run, don't walk into My Everlasting Arms. Whom the Son has set free is free indeed. Do not fear the future but walk in faith. Rise up from those ashes of defeat, My Child. I am doing a new thing. I am able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that you ask or think, according to the power that works in you.

Isaiah 59:16And He saw that there was no man, And was astonished that there was no one to intercede; Then His own Arm brought salvation to Him, And His righteousness upheld Him.
Psalm 98:1 Sing to the LORD a new song, for He has done marvelous things; His right hand and His holy arm have worked salvation for him.

Hebrews 2:6 What is man that you are mindful of him, a son of man that you care for him? 7You made him a little lower than the angels; you crowned him with glory and honor 8and put everything under his feet.

James 2:6 Mercy triumphs over judgment.
Romans 8:1 Therefore there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. 2For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has set you free from the law of sin and of death.
John 1:14And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we saw His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth.

Hebrews 12:2 fixing our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith 2who for the JOY set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. 3For consider Him who has endured such hostility by sinners against Himself, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart.

Ephesians 3:20-21 Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, 21 to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen.

Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget