My Child covered in My Robe of Righteousness by Deborah Waldron Fry

There is no spot in you, Beloved. For the Blood of the Lamb has made you clean and pure forevermore

My Child covered in My Robe of Righteousness by  Deborah Waldron Fry
You are beautiful, My Darling. My son, My daughter, you are Mine. The great beauty you possess is of the heart. There is no spot in you, Beloved. For the Blood of the Lamb has made you clean and pure forevermore. There is nothing more delightful to Me than My Child covered in My Robe of Righteousness.



With great joy, I have wrapped you in My garments of salvation. As I am, so are you in this world, Dear One. My Glory surrounds you and My Spirit now dwells in your heart. You have inherited your beauty from your Father. I am changing you from glory to glory into My image. The Son is the fairest of ten thousand, none can compare. Be confident of this very thing; He who has started a good work in you is faithful to complete it.

You shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever. You are My wise ones, My Chosen, My Bride. Child of My Heart, you shall dazzle the world with love and wisdom from on high. This is true beauty, Beloved. You shall shine like the sun in the kingdom of your Father. Whoever has ears, let them hear.

Song of Solomon 2:10 My Beloved responded and said to me, 'Arise, My darling, My beautiful one, and come away.
Song of Solomon 1:15 How beautiful you are, My darling, how beautiful! Your eyes are like doves. (Holy Spirit)

Song of Solomon 5:10 My Beloved is dazzling and ruddy, chiefest among ten thousand.
Isaiah 61:10 I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for He has clothed me with the garments of salvation, He has covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decks himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.

Psalm 45:1-5 My heart is inditing a good matter: I speak of the things which I have made touching the King: my tongue is the pen of a ready writer. 2 You are fairer than the children of men: GRACE is poured into Your lips: therefore God has blessed You for ever.

1 John 4:17 Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because AS HE IS, SO ARE WE in this world.

2 Corinthians 3:17Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. 18But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as from the Lord, the Spirit.

Daniel 12:3 Those who are wise will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever.

Matthew 13:43 Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Whoever has ears, let them hear.

Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget