My Word Does Not Return Void by Deborah Waldron Fry

My Voice is the sound of many waters and I have spoken a blessing over your life. My Word does not return void, but it will accomplish that to which it was sent.

My Word Does Not Return Void by Deborah Waldron Fry
Listen, My Child. Do you hear the sound of the abundance of rain? My Voice is the sound of many waters and I have spoken a blessing over your life. My Word does not return void, but it will accomplish that to which it was sent.



There is a River flowing from My throne and from the Lamb, and it is headed your way, Beloved. No power of hell can stop this tidal wave of provision. My Holy Spirit is pouring out upon you and your sons and daughters. My Living Waters shine with My Glory and are warm and sweet and abundant. Reach your arms out, Little One, and receive all that I have for you by faith.

This is the River whose streams make glad the city of your God. I am your Fountain of life. Living waters of Love are flowing from My Heart to yours. Rejoice and be glad, Beloved. Call those things that be not as though they were. Drink your fill of the abundance of My house; for I give you drink from of the River of My delights. It is the time of the great refreshing. Not by might, nor by power, but by My Spirit shall all be accomplished, says the Lord of Hosts.

Ezekiel 43:1-3Then he led me to the gate, the gate facing toward the east; and behold, the glory of the God of Israel was coming from the way of the east and His voice was like the sound of many waters; and the earth shone with His glory.

1 Kings 18:41 Go, eat and drink, for there is the sound of abundance of rain.
Psalm 46:4 There is a river whose streams make glad the city of God, The holy dwelling places of the Most High. 5 God is in the midst of her, she will not be moved; God will help her when morning dawns.

Revelation 22:1 Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life, as clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb

Psalm 36:7How precious is Your lovingkindness, O God! And the children of men take refuge in the shadow of Your wings. 8They drink their fill of the abundance of Your house; And You give them to drink of the river of Your delights. 9For with You is the fountain of life; In Your light we see light.

Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget