Nothing Can Ever Eeparate Us Again by Deborah Waldron Fry

Nothing can ever separate us again, My Love. It is through the mind that vain imaginings enter by the orphan spirit. The devil is a liar, and the father of lies. I have not left you as orphans, Dear One.

Nothing Can Ever Eeparate Us Again by Deborah Waldron Fry
How My Heart grieves when the enemy convinces you that you are alone in this world, My Child. When you were born again, My Spirit came to dwell within your heart. Nothing can ever separate us again, My Love. It is through the mind that vain imaginings enter by the orphan spirit. The devil is a liar, and the father of lies. I have not left you as orphans, Dear One.



I have come to you and I will NEVER forsake you. You have been bought with a great price and you belong to Me. Choose to believe My Word, My sons and My daughters. Feelings will lie to you. The spirit of heaviness will attempt to cling to you. I give you My garment of praise to defeat this spirit. Rest in Me, Precious One. Instead of mourning, My Spirit shall fill you with consolation and joy. Weep no longer, My Bride. My Heart overflows with compassion for you. Rejoice in your Lord and exult in your God. For surely, I shall put a garland of beauty upon your head and pour out My oil of Gladness upon you.


Luke 7:13 When the Lord saw her, His Heart overflowed with compassion for her, and He said to her, "Do not weep."

Isaiah 61:3 To grant [consolation and joy] to those who mourn in Zion–to give them an ornament (a garland or diadem) of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of joy instead of mourning, the garment [expressive] of praise instead of a heavy, burdened, and failing spirit–that they may be called oaks of righteousness [lofty, strong, and magnificent, distinguished for uprightness, justice, and right standing with God], the planting of the Lord, that He may be glorified.


John 14:16 "And I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Comforter to help you and be with you forever; that is the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it does not see Him or know Him, but you know Him because He abides with you and will be IN you. 18 "I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you."

Romans 8:11The Spirit of God, who raised Jesus from the dead, lives IN you. And just as God raised Christ Jesus from the dead, He will give life to your mortal bodies by this same Spirit living within you.

1 Corinthians 6:19 Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and that you are not your own?

Galatians 4:6 Because you are sons, God has sent forth the Spirit of His Son into our hearts, crying, "Abba! Father!"

Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget