Songs of Deliverance by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. The enemy would have you singing sad songs; songs of defeat, dirges and lamentations. Change keys, My Child. Change from minor key to major. My Music is in your heart, in your very DNA.

Songs of Deliverance by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. The enemy would have you singing sad songs; songs of defeat, dirges and lamentations. Change keys, My Child. Change from minor key to major. My Music is in your heart, in your very DNA.


Hear Me singing to you, Beloved. I am surrounding you with songs of deliverance. My Song picks you up and carries you to higher ground. My Song changes your song. Songs of death have become songs of LIFE. My Song is bringing forth My Glory in you.

A NEW song shall come forth from your lips, My Bride. Rise up, My love, My fair one, and come away. The flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the Holy Spirit is heard in your land. Sing with Me in the Spirit. My Song is powerful and pure. All things not of Me shall fall away. My Song is the Balm of Gilead for your soul and a spring of joy in your heart. O My dove, you reside in the cleft of the Rock, in the Secret Place. Let Me hear your voice; for your voice is sweet to My Ear. Sing with Me the song of victory for surely it shall come to pass.

Major and minor keys can be used to refer to the greater and lesser versions of certain intervals in music. The main thing is that tonic chord to which the music returns home so often. "Home" in the first case is a cheerful optimistic lighthearted MAJOR triad, and in the other case is a tragic ominous forlorn MINOR.

Lament in Hebrew is an expression of sorrow, a description of distress, or a protest about injustice. A prayerful plea to God for help. A dirge, a mournful song about the death or destruction of something or someone.

Psalm in Hebrew- Tehillim; song, from root word meaning to SHINE; GLORY
Psalm 40: 3 He put a NEW SONG in my mouth,a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see and fear the Lord and put their trust in Him.

Zephaniah 3:17 The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; He will save, He will rejoice over thee with joy; He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with loud singing.
Judges 5:11 Listen to the voices of those singing at the wells. Over and over again they repeat the victories of the Lord.

Psalm 32:7 You are my Hiding Place; You preserve me from trouble; You surround me with SONGS of deliverance.

1 Corinthians 14:15 What is it then? I will pray with the spirit, and I will pray with the understanding also: I will sing with the Spirit, and I will sing with the understanding also.
Song of Solomon 2:10 -14

Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget