The Finder of The Lost by Deborah Waldron Fry

I am the Key." This is what I heard for you, sisters and brothers upon waking up today. No matter what is lost, it shall be found.

The Finder of The Lost by Deborah Waldron Fry
"What is lost shall be found. I am your Helper. I am the Finder of the Lost and the Holder of the keys. I am the Key." This is what I heard for you, sisters and brothers upon waking up today. No matter what is lost, it shall be found.

It could be a loved one you are praying for. It could be a physical object that you have searched for but can't find. It could be your health that has been lost due to sickness and disease. It could be your peace of mind that has been lost due to the stress and chaos in your life. You may have even felt like you have lost your mind.

Our Father says to you today that IT SHALL BE FOUND. He shall strengthen you and help you and uphold you with His righteous right hand. Behold, God is your Helper; The Lord is the Sustainer of your soul. He who knows ALL THINGS is your Helper. The Holy Spirit of God who has been sent by Jesus to you dwells in your heart, Dear One. "For I am the LORD your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you. The LOST SHALL BE FOUND".


Psalm 54:4 Behold, God is my helper; The Lord is the sustainer of my soul.
Hebrews 13:6 So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my Helper; I will not be afraid.
Isaiah 41:10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Matthew 7:7 Ask,and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.

Luke 15:24 For this son of mine was dead and is alive again! He was lost and is found!’ So they began to celebrate

Luke 15:4 What man of you, having an hundred sheep, if he lose one of them, doth not leave the ninety and nine in the wilderness, and go after that which is lost, until he find it?5 And when he hath found it, he layeth it on his shoulders, rejoicing. 6 And when he cometh home, he calleth together his friends and neighbours, saying unto them, Rejoice with me; for I have found my sheep which was lost.

John 15:26 "When the Helper comes, whom I will send to you from the Father; the Spirit of Truth, who comes from the Father; He will testify on my behalf.


John 14:16 And I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Helper to be with you forever; 17the Spirit of truth. The world cannot receive Him, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him. But you do know Him, for He abides with you and He will be in you.

Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget