The Sons and Daughters of Issachar by Deborah Waldron Fry

I have given you My Spirit to have understanding of the times and to know what to do. I am giving you new strategies in this season.

Fear not, Beloved. You are as the sons and daughters of Issachar in this present age. I have given you My Spirit to have understanding of the times and to know what to do. I am giving you new strategies in this season.

Things will not be as they have been, Dear One. I have a WAR room. I know every move the devil makes in your life. Know this, My Child. He has already been defeated by the Blood of the Lamb. Come boldly to My throne of Grace in your time of need. For in your Savior resides ALL the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.


The enemy is NOT all knowing, Beloved. But I AM. When you lack wisdom on a matter, just call on Me and I will answer you and show you great and mighty things that you know not. I give to you generously and without reproach for I am your Abba Father. I have placed you exactly where you are right now and I will take care of you, Little One. So do not be anxious about ANYTHING, Beloved. Do not be shaken.

Do not fear evil tidings. By My Spirit, I shall declare to you the things that are to come. You will be given strategies against ALL the wiles of the devil. And the desire of the wicked one shall perish. Not by might, not by power, but by My Spirit, says the Lord of Hosts.


1 Chronicles 12:32 And of the children of Issachar, men that had understanding of the times, to know what Israel ought to do.

Jeremiah 33:3 ‘Call unto Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you know not.’

Philippians 4:6Be anxious for nothing, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

1 Corinthians 2:6But we speak wisdom among the mature, but not the wisdom of this age, nor of the rulers of this age, who are coming to naught. 7 But we speak in a mystery, the wisdom of God having been hidden, which God foreordained before the ages for our glory, 8 which none of the rulers of this age has understood. For if they had understood it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory. 9But as it has been written:

“What no eye has seen,
and no ear has heard,
and has not entered into heart of man,
what God has prepared for those who love Him.”
10For God has revealed it to us through the Spirit.
For the Spirit searches all things, even the depths of God.

Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget