You Are Loved. I Chose You by Deborah Waldron Fry

But do not be dismayed or discouraged, Dear One. Some in the world reject you because of He who lives in your heart. I also was despised and rejected by men.

You Are Loved. I Chose You by Deborah Waldron Fry
You are loved. I chose you before the foundation of the world, My Child. I have sent many people to you throughout your life. I have sent you to many people also, Beloved. Some have received you and some have not. Some have ignored you and even hated you without a cause.


But do not be dismayed or discouraged, Dear One. Some in the world reject you because of He who lives in your heart. I also was despised and rejected by men. I am well acquainted with your sorrows and grief. The one who hears you hears Me, and the one who rejects you rejects Me.

 Some of you have even been rejected by family members. Let not your heart be troubled, Little One. Even if your mother and father reject you, your Abba Father has taken you in. Even these may forget, but I will not forget you.

Behold, I have inscribed you on the palms of My hands. I will never, never reject anyone who comes to Me. I am healing your heart, Dear One. I make all things new. The fiery darts of the enemy shall not hurt you, for I will be to you a Shield and your Glorious Sword. Even if the whole world rejects you, Beloved, you will always be My treasured possession, My chosen and precious jewel.



-Malachi 3:17 ‘They shall be Mine,’ says the LORD of hosts, ‘On the day that I make them My jewels.'
-Zechariah 9:16 The LORD their God will save His people on that day as a Shepherd saves His flock. They will sparkle in His land like jewels in a crown.
-Isaiah 53:3 He was despised and rejected by men; a Man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief;
-John 15:18 If the world hates you, know that it has hated Me before it hated you.
-John 15:25 But this comes to pass, that the word might be fulfilled that is written in their law, "They hated Me without a cause."



-John 6:37 All that My Father gives Me will come to Me; and the one who comes to Me I will most certainly not cast out. I will never, never reject anyone who follows Me.
-1 Peter 2:4 As you come to Him, a living Stone rejected by men but in the sight of God chosen and precious.

-Ephesians 1:4-5 just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we would be holy and blameless before Him In love, He predestined us to adoption as sons through Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the kind intention of His will.
-Psalm 27:10 For my father and my mother have forsaken me, but the Lord will take me in.
- Isaiah 49:15 Can a woman forget her nursing child and have no compassion on the son of her womb? Even these may forget, but I will not forget you. 16 Behold, I have inscribed you on the palms of My hands.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget